Become a Patron!

Help! How to add nicotine salt to pre-made juice

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I hope someone is able to help me on this. I have a ton a 0 nic juices and I wanted to add a nicotine salt base. I've found a bunch of calculators to show how much nicotine to add to make your own juices but I've only found one calculator to calculates how much nicotine to add to a pre-made bottle of juice. The only problem is that it doesn't account for the PG and VG content. The bottle of juice that I have is 30/70 PG/VG. I found a few sites online that sell 100mg nicotine salt bases but they come in either 100 PG, 100 VG, or 50/50. I want to keep the PG/VG content more or less the same (unless anyone knows what the ideal content would be in this case taking into account which nicotine salt base to get). I'm sure there's a simple answer out there but this has gotten me stumped. Any help would be appreciated!

Question....Got the pulse 24 kit and seeing if its ok to use a 0.187ohm single coil with the 20700 battery in it..its the ijoy 20700 five prong top 40amp battery..What is a safe range to stay in. bought a few pre built coils packs ranging from 0.25--0.19--0.28

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I hope someone is able to help me on this. I have a ton a 0 nic juices and I wanted to add a nicotine salt base. I've found a bunch of calculators to show how much nicotine to add to make your own juices but I've only found one calculator to calculates how much nicotine to add to a pre-made bottle of juice. The only problem is that it doesn't account for the PG and VG content. The bottle of juice that I have is 30/70 PG/VG. I found a few sites online that sell 100mg nicotine salt bases but they come in either 100 PG, 100 VG, or 50/50. I want to keep the PG/VG content more or less the same (unless anyone knows what the ideal content would be in this case taking into account which nicotine salt base to get). I'm sure there's a simple answer out there but this has gotten me stumped. Any help would be appreciated!

There is a wealth of information here for you:
http://vapingunderground.com/#diy-e-liquid-do-it-yourself.137

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I just add the nic right in.
at the very worst if you have PG nic it may throw a 70/30 off to a 68/32 (or something even smaller)

Wait. I have a VERY important question

How much nic content do you want to end up with?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Too funy, Sick. When you're done with him, tell me how much 100%VG nic base to add to a 0 nic 110ml bottle for 12mg. I forgot to tell the vendor to add nic. And it was my own custom mix! :crazy:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Too funy, Sick. When you're done with him, tell me how much 100%VG nic base to add to a 0 nic 110ml bottle for 12mg. I forgot to tell the vendor to add nic. And it was my own custom mix! :crazy:

I would imagine if you added 12ml of your 100 mg/ml nic base to the juice you would have close to 1.2%

***Please ask someone else that you trust first to be sure.
That's the best way to be safe about it.

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
There are 2 nicotine contents I want. I want to mix a few to end up with 3mg nic and mix a few other juices to end up with 24mg nic

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's one formula. From my understanding of it there's no difference strength wise between salts or freebase. That to me means freebase nicotine at 12mg/ml is the same strength as salt nicotine at 12mg/ml. Another formula to check out. While at it I'll add a LMETFY link. You can then go to town with all the different formulas, calculators.

Now the important question, which is heavier a kilogram of led or a kilogram of feathers? ;):D:p:)

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Question....Got the pulse 24 kit and seeing if its ok to use a 0.187ohm single coil with the 20700 battery in it..its the ijoy 20700 five prong top 40amp battery..What is a safe range to stay in. bought a few pre built coils packs ranging from 0.25--0.19--0.28

A question in retort for you here. What does the range of your coils have to do with the OP's original question about mixing nicotine into ejuice? Sure it is vaping related but it is beyond the scope of what's being asked. Another question for you. Don't you think it odd when questions outside of the scope and context of current discussion get asked?

For example, suppose we were all talking about the best recipe for making slime. You come along and start asking how to reduce uranium for a dirty bomb. Would you not view that as being odd?

All is not lost though. I think you could do well with a 0.25 coil at 50 to 70 watts on a regulated mod. To be sure you may want to ask @Carambrda as he's our resident know it all. :)

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The OP hasn't been seen for over a year so I would assume they found out what they needed to know~!

Hey @JMB17 forgot your password?

Ah, that da**able time stuff again. Sorry, forgot to look at the dates. Well no, not sorry. I always forget looking at dates, unless they're the edible ones, and yes the double meaning is intentional. :)

VU Sponsors