Become a Patron!
So, here’s the thing. I am a newbie to vaping. And I just bought my new vape: mod(smoant battlestar 200), atomizer (mad dog rda) and batteries while i was on vacation. And here i am now, very confused on how to test it out if there is any problem with my new buys since i will be going back from vacation. I tried putting the atomizer to the smoant and it says “no atomize”. Is it because there is still no coil wire in it? Because i dont know how to and my friend back home will be the one the set it up. Should i be worried that something is wrong with my mod?
I just want to check everything out before going home so that i can return it back to the seller if something really is wrong.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
The modd will not recognize any topper without wire.
Welcome to VU and the vaping community.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, here’s the thing. I am a newbie to vaping. And I just bought my new vape: mod(smoant battlestar 200), atomizer (mad dog rda) and batteries while i was on vacation. And here i am now, very confused on how to test it out if there is any problem with my new buys since i will be going back from vacation. I tried putting the atomizer to the smoant and it says “no atomize”. Is it because there is still no coil wire in it? Because i dont know how to and my friend back home will be the one the set it up. Should i be worried that something is wrong with my mod?
I just want to check everything out before going home so that i can return it back to the seller if something really is wrong.

The Battlestar is a very good mod so the chances of it being defective are very low. RDAs will always work as long as the connecting pin is ok. You don't need to worry about it.

VU Sponsors