Become a Patron!

Help me decide

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Man I remember when that Innokin Kroma was about to come out, I really, really wanted one. Still kinda do. I see good reviews for it, but don't have one. Don't have any of those really, just think the Kroma looks really effing cool lol

:coffee2:

Edit: there are like 3 kinds of Kromas now, I'm talking about the Slipstream all in one/combo one

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
2) Vaporesso Revenger X

3) Vapresso Revenger X

My reasoning is it uses batteries you can swap out. Be sure you get a decent battery charger and two sets of two 18650s of good quality. Keep in mind one set will be set A, the other set B. Keep these in their respective sets, or as is said, married.

The links I offer here are not associate links. I get batteries and chargers from the company listed and have had good dealings. There are other reputable vendors. The choice where you buy these are yours, as long as avoid Ebay or Amazon.

Please note, I'm not knocking the quality of either Inokin or Uwell kits. I know with very little doubt that the Innokin would be durable, and have read of good reviews for Uwell products. Convenience regarding the use of batteries is the main selling point for the Vapresso kit.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No criticism intended. I've done it too, more than once. :)

I honestly don't worry much over time. Though I do try arriving to appointments at least ten minutes early. Wife cannot keep a watch on me and I don't like to carry my dummy phone. To me time seems irrelevant when you learn gravity creates it. Funny thing though, they've yet to define what creates gravity. It's not magnetism, nor inertia but it's own force. So what starts it? So far "they" don't know.

VU Sponsors