Become a Patron!

Help my smok v8 stick battery light won't stop blinking

my smok v8 stick battery light will not stop blinking!!! It no longer works. Does anyone know why? When I charge it the light blinks very fast until I press the button but then it doesn't work! Please help

donnierocker1983.dg

Member For 1 Year
my smok v8 stick battery light will not stop blinking!!! It no longer works. Does anyone know why? When I charge it the light blinks very fast until I press the button but then it doesn't work! Please help
Mine was doing the same thing I had to buy a new tank which I'm sure you probably already figured out atomizer or tank

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm with donnierocker1983.dg because I had that issue and it was my tank that was shot. I threw on a new tank and it worked just like new. The only other things to consider would be if it was dropped or Jarred in any way, or if any moisture has gotten inside the device. If not I would go back to the store and ask them to try a new tank and if it works you will buy it, and if it does not work then they can keep their tank. If their shop is as good as mine is up where I'm at they won't mind testing it for you. Best of luck my friend, I hope you find a cheap and easy solution. One last thing would be to try a new charging cord in case the pins are bent or the wire is not the original and is not functioning with your smok v8.

MikeSolver

Member For 1 Year
Hand it over to the workshop.

SanVape

ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
It means your device is broken; You have to change a new device.

VU Sponsors