Become a Patron!

Help Needed

Hey guys
I don't know how I lost my battery cover (door) on my Vaporesso Luxe S 220
And already contacted with Vaporesso and many retail stores but no one seems to have that battery cover
Maybe any of you can give me an idea how to find one.
Your help will be highly appreciated !

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I gave online search a quick look and didn't see anything, but it might be there somewhere. I hope Vaporesso helps you or maybe a member has 1 or some better info.
Welcome to VU :)

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
A cover is a great idea. And if it didn't feel right on the back you could shape some plastic or something to fit over the battery opening.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did a bit of a search as well. Come up with some cases but no replacement battery covers. Seems the manufacture has an email form and live chat. May want to contact either way, see if they sell only battery covers/doors. Apologize if I'm not much help. Well fiddle, belay my contacting them suggestion. See now you did.

Thank You MyMagicMist, like I said I already contacted the manufacturer and were told that they do not offer replacement parts for sale in fact the recommended me to ask retailers but I also contacted many retailers and no body seems to have it.
I am going to see if the Protective silicone sleeve cover works for me cuz the mod itself is in like new condition
Again thank you guys for your help !

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you have access to a 3d printer, or have a 3d printing business locally, you should be able to take some measurements and print off a makeshift replacement.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys
I don't know how I lost my battery cover (door) on my Vaporesso Luxe S 220
And already contacted with Vaporesso and many retail stores but no one seems to have that battery cover
Maybe any of you can give me an idea how to find one.
Your help will be highly appreciated !
The best of luck on your search.
Sure wish I had a solution for you.
However replacement parts has always been an issue with a lot vape stuff, especially mods.

Parts that used to be available for mods most often no longer are.
Many mods never offered replacement parts at all.

VU Sponsors