Become a Patron!

Help on shipping to INDIA

Recently i placed an order(air mail-registered) with fasttech and they mentioned that custom clearance for INDIA would b difficult. What if my product gets held by customs, will they send back to shipper and I'll get refund. Or I'll loose my money?

Any reliable websites who can ship to INDIA(air mail-registered), where I can place order with confidence...

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Recently i placed an order(air mail-registered) with fasttech and they mentioned that custom clearance for INDIA would b difficult. What if my product gets held by customs, will they send back to shipper and I'll get refund. Or I'll loose my money?

Any reliable websites who can ship to INDIA(air mail-registered), where I can place order with confidence...
You live there, and do not know the rules. Guess its time for you to call or go ask them, wouldn't you say!

Yup, i live here and not so friendly customs i'd say. Moreover, the entry point fr International Shipping is far far away from the place i live... :)

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Yup, i live here and not so friendly customs i'd say. Moreover, the entry point fr International Shipping is far far away from the place i live... :)
Call the local place where your parcel is delivered from, and ask them.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don't know about Indian customs but I'm in the UAE which is probably a bit more restrictive. I've found that who brings it in makes a difference here. If it comes into contact with the local postal system, I may as well flip a coin as to whether I'll ever see the shipment. If it comes in from a courier company, from start to finish, I get my stuff about 95% of the time. Why, I don't know. I do know it costs me more, but it's worth it. Perhaps you might ask people who have experience bringing "questionable" things into India.

VU Sponsors