Become a Patron!

Help please! ): Shipping to NYC

I’m hoping someone, anyone, could please let me know of a website or two that will ship ejuice to NYC, I was using ecigmafia and eightvape, and today I try to order liquid and NOPE. And I’m seriously running low so I need to order my juice like yesterday. Please can someone help me out and tell me a website that will ship to NYC.

I need pod juice jewel mint (the green one) 100 ml and the juice head peach pear 100ml, if it matters which flavors I need.

I would seriously appreciate any help.
Please and thank you

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
There is a flavored juice ban here in NY- been in effect since July 2020
You could still get tobacco juice from a vape shop, but all flavors have been banned here in NY- plus USPS , Fed Ex, UPS refuses to ship vape products.
My suggestion would be to hopefully have a friend or family member living in another state buy it for you and ship it to you. Otherwise you could DIY your own juice , not sure how easy it is to get nic in NY for DIY?
Good luck and hope someone has other suggestions to help you.

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awe man, that sucks!!! I DIY my own juice and just ordered a gallon of NIC so that I'm good for 12-15 years. If I hear there is a ban coming, I'll order another gallon! Didn't know about the ban in NY either but I'm in SC. Seems gear is getting hard to find too, and then if you can find it, shipping is stupid expensive.

I'll second SnapDragon - Order what you want and have it shipped to a friend/family in another state so they can send it to you!

I'm not sure about premixed juice but I keep my nic in the freezer so it doesn't go bad. Might be able to get a better deal on a big bottle or 20 then keep it in the fridge/freezer - that way you dont have to keep dealing with this every month.

Maybe someone else can testify to storing premixed juice???

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Awe man, that sucks!!! I DIY my own juice and just ordered a gallon of NIC so that I'm good for 12-15 years. If I hear there is a ban coming, I'll order another gallon! Didn't know about the ban in NY either but I'm in SC. Seems gear is getting hard to find too, and then if you can find it, shipping is stupid expensive.

I'll second SnapDragon - Order what you want and have it shipped to a friend/family in another state so they can send it to you!

I'm not sure about premixed juice but I keep my nic in the freezer so it doesn't go bad. Might be able to get a better deal on a big bottle or 20 then keep it in the fridge/freezer - that way you dont have to keep dealing with this every month.

As long as it’s stored away from heat and light, you should be good for a while. It will steep, but not as quickly as if it were exposed.

Good luck with your quest! I third everyone. The easiest way is to find someone who will order and ship to you.

lumberjackjimesser

Member For 1 Year
I’m hoping someone, anyone, could please let me know of a website or two that will ship ejuice to NYC, I was using ecigmafia and eightvape, and today I try to order liquid and NOPE. And I’m seriously running low so I need to order my juice like yesterday. Please can someone help me out and tell me a website that will ship to NYC.

I need pod juice jewel mint (the green one) 100 ml and the juice head peach pear 100ml, if it matters which flavors I need.

I would seriously appreciate any help.
Please and thank you
I'm a diy mixer. I mix/ ship juice, diy supplies and devices to several people in ny state. I'll help you out.

lumberjackjimesser

Member For 1 Year

Looking to save $$ on concentrates let me know

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking to save $$ on concentrates let me know
I currently have over 80 - 30ml bottles of flavorings, and a gallon of NIC on the way. I get all my flavorings from BCF - they are about 200 miles away so I usually get my orders in 2 days. PG and VG from Amazon.

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and no offense, but I would not buy anything from a 10 month old member with only 6 posts, (5 of them from today and all of them asking for people to buy from you). If you know some senior members here, I'd suggest you get them to vouch for you. Been too many new member scams on here. Hard to justify being a member for 10 months but only now making posts - each one of them offering to take peoples money.... Seems a bit fishy to me ... @wildgypsy70 @5150sick ???

Last edited:

lumberjackjimesser

Member For 1 Year
and no offense, but I would not buy anything from a 10 month old member with only 6 posts, (5 of them from today and all of them asking for people to buy from you). If you know some senior members here, I'd suggest you get them to vouch for you. Been too many new member scams on here. Hard to justify being a member for 10 months but only now making posts - each one of them offering to take peoples money.... Seems a bit fishy to me ... @wildgypsy70 @5150sick ???
Search my name, Jim Esser, on the diy or die mixing group on Facebook....then tell me if I'm a scammer or not haha

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't use Facebook and anyone could create an account on here claiming to be someone else, and steal screenshots. The fact remains that you've been a member for 10 months but your only posts are from this week, all asking members to buy from you. Major red flag on any forum. For all we know, you have a hacked/fake account on FB... One of the many reasons I no longer use FB. You could very well be the best nic supplier in the world but in this day in age, one's word often counts for nothing, especially online but also face to face.

Just fired a guy who said to my face, numerous times - "I'm great at drywall seams". Also had several recommendations...

Then did this.. IMG_20230127_214856736.jpgIMG_20230127_214904146.jpgIMG_20230127_214907145.jpgIMG_20230127_214917898.jpg

IMG_20230126_133945820.jpgIMG_20230126_133757048.jpg

lumberjackjimesser

Member For 1 Year
And you didn't check his quality if work before he got that far into a job?? Not a very good manager or business owner

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1671221389273.jpg
    FB_IMG_1671221389273.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 5

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And you didn't check his quality if work before he got that far into a job?? Not a very good manager or business owner
Who said I was a manager or business owner? I hired a guy from Nextdoor based on his reviews and the instant I saw his work, I fired him. He was supposed to do 3 other projects for me at my house, but since he can't even mud a joint, he is done. There is no need to attack me based on your misguided ventures and the fact that I called you out. You have certainly shown your true colors. Unable to have a simple conversation without attacking me.

I was trying to help by suggesting you verify your credentials with a senior member/moderator, yet all you have done is proven that you are a sham by refusing to prove yourself and attacking me on another subject because there is no defense to your scam here.

It's quite simple -a trusted member contributes to the forum and gets to know others. This is not some shady forum where you can just jump in, make any claim you want and get respect. Respect is earned and you have not earned shit with a few posts asking everyone to buy from you. This is a tight knit community of friends who have proven themselves hundreds of times over.

Best of luck to you and those who choose to buy from you!

lumberjackjimesser

Member For 1 Year
You weren't trying to help. Calling me a scammer is helping?? You doucher I offered where all my credentials are at but since you don't have Facebook you can't. Which is your problem, not mine. On the Facebook groups you'd see where I serve dozens and dozens of mixers. Serve them by either saving them money and or supplying their nicotine needs because they live in a state where nobody will ship to them. Wanna call me a scammer be my guest. I've had tons of people make that claim and that's their choice. All I care about are the opinions of are my loyal customers on the different Facebook groups. I've also given that information on this forum for people to look me up

lumberjackjimesser

Member For 1 Year
Oh look!! Another order for concentrates
You weren't trying to help. Calling me a scammer is helping?? You doucher I offered where all my credentials are at but since you don't have Facebook you can't. Which is your problem, not mine. On the Facebook groups you'd see where I serve dozens and dozens of mixers. Serve them by either saving them money and or supplying their nicotine needs because they live in a state where nobody will ship to them. Wanna call me a scammer be my guest. I've had tons of people make that claim and that's their choice. All I care about are the opinions of are my loyal customers on the different Facebook groups. I've also given that information on this forum for people to look me up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230130-140237_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230130-140237_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230130-140206_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230130-140206_Messenger.jpg
    830.7 KB · Views: 7

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, as I said, anyone can create an account on here and say they are someone else so your "proof" means nothing. It certainly wouldn't be the first time that's been done! FB isn't proof of anything either, plenty of stolen/fake profiles there too. And I'll throw in the fact that your practices are illegal! Selling banned goods to NY residents.. How about showing your credentials that you have a legal business, are licensed to work with and sell nicotine? To ship hadardous chemicals... MSDS??? YOU ARE BEYOND SKETCHY!!!

lumberjackjimesser

Member For 1 Year
Lol, as I said, anyone can create an account on here and say they are someone else so your "proof" means nothing. It certainly wouldn't be the first time that's been done! FB isn't proof of anything either, plenty of stolen/fake profiles there too. And I'll throw in the fact that your practices are illegal! Selling banned goods to NY residents.. How about showing your credentials that you have a legal business, are licensed to work with and sell nicotine? To ship hadardous chemicals... MSDS??? YOU ARE BEYOND SKETCHY!!!
I ship globally too!! Hahaha And these people are my friends as you'd see on Facebook page. No laws against shipping to friends you bum. You wouldn't believe the people I've helped. You're just a hater. Going nowhere in life. Hating only people that are

VU Sponsors