Become a Patron!

Help please

TommyBoy1990

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just got a target 75 vtc the vapresso I think its called. I got it as a addon to another trade for free so its not a big deal. Okay the problem is when I turn it on it says atomizer short I have tried multiple tanks and even tried a few different batteries just to see if it would do anything. No matter what I try it still says atomizer short. Any information would be appreciated.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What does it say when no atomizer is attached?

Is the 510 socket clean?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

TommyBoy1990

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When nothing is attached and I hit the fire button it says the same thing atomizer short. I cleaned the 510 socket already no change

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It sounds like the 510 pin needs to be lifted. Do you know how to lift the 510 pin/adjust?

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then you will have to open the box.. hopefully it's just a loose or crossed wire. Maybe the switch or something inside the 510.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

TommyBoy1990

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I seen that video and tried leaving the tank loose and nothing. Guess it wont hurt to open it up. I got it for free basically. I will have to wait until I get home for that thou.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sound like a bad 510 to me.
Not sure about Vaporesso error messages but sound like if there was nothing connected or a bad connection it would say check atomizer or something similar, but since it's saying atomizer short it means the 510 socket is shorting and the resistance is too low.

TommyBoy1990

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there a way to fix it? If so any ideal where I can find the information to do so?

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First try to take a rod or screwdriver and press the pin downwards to see if maybe it's stuck.
If it doesn't you'll have to take the mod apart and see if the connector can be fixed from the inside, if not you'll have to replace the connector by soldering it out and a new one in.

TommyBoy1990

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I finally took it apart and the connections are good. Both on the chip and to 510 pin.

VU Sponsors