Become a Patron!

Help plise

Hi all. I heard that many vapers mix e-liquids in different proportions. I am not strong in chemistry and mathematics and I am afraid that it will not be very tasty. Are there any recommendations?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
What type of eliquid are you looking for? Which flavors?
What kind of device do you use for your eliquid?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don’t know what most people do; but I mix in 250 ml bottles. I’ll mix anywhere from 2-4 bottles at a time. Then I’ll take those and pour them into smaller bottles after they’ve steeped.

There is a recipe calculator here that will do all the math for you.
All you have to do is measure the amount in your syringe. Or some people use weight. In that case get a food scale.

What type of eliquid are you looking for? Which flavors?
What kind of device do you use for your eliquid?
I'm still not familiar with the brands. Offer me something sweet and sour. The device itself was given to me, so it won't be so bad if it goes bad

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
If you're in the US, you could take a look at Bull City Flavors' website, www.bullcityflavors.com.

They have what they call "Community Recipe Packs" where you can order all the flavors to go into a particular recipe at once. They also sell PG and VG there, so you can get everything except nicotine at the same place. Just choose a recipe that sounds good to you, and get the recipe pack plus some PG and VG. The only place I know of now to order nicotine is www.nicbase.com.

There are many videos on YouTube that can show you the basics of mixing a recipe. Or you can ask specific questions in the Daily Mixing Thread, here on VU in the DIY sub-forum.

VU Sponsors