Become a Patron!

Help pls Re: Puffbarsalt and eJuice Overstock shady vendors??

Please Help! First of all, I hope I am posting in the correct place. If not, I humbly apologize.

I have put in orders for these 2 vendors totalling about $250 almost a month ago and have not heard back from either despite numerous attempts to contact them.

Does anyone know if they have shut down due to the virus outbreak? Their websites are still active and accepting orders with no updates on whether or not they are open or closed for business.

Thank you in advance and hope my fellow vapers are staying safe out there

Sasha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I bought from ejuice overstock once maybe a year ago.
They had one of my favorites on clearance.

Everything went fine for me but this is pre virus and even before the fake ecig illness scare/rush to flavor ban

If you paid with a credit card, call you credit card company and tell them you want to dispute both charges.

3-4 weeks is plenty of time to communicate.
Thanks for the response! It’s definitely something I was planning on doing if I they weren’t legit.

Please Help! First of all, I hope I am posting in the correct place. If not, I humbly apologize.

I have put in orders for these 2 vendors totalling about $250 almost a month ago and have not heard back from either despite numerous attempts to contact them.

Does anyone know if they have shut down due to the virus outbreak? Their websites are still active and accepting orders with no updates on whether or not they are open or closed for business.

Sasha

Did you ever get your juice? I'm thinking about ordering this week.

Sasha

Did you ever get your juice? I'm thinking about ordering this week.
ejuiceoverstock.com is in full operation.

VU Sponsors