Become a Patron!

help plz!

MalibuSunset

Member For 4 Years
hi im in Calif, we have stocked up on juice as much as we can afford considering the 9th fast approaches, my q is how do we store premixed juice from vendors to keep it good as long as we can. We dont diy so us 60 yrs old are frantic lol
after than then i guess Hubby & i will start driving to Az or Nv once a month! ty all so much for all the help & kindness thru the yrs of the shows, facebook and just being yourselves! God bless you any help much appreciated :) hugs to all in this mess

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
hi im in Calif, we have stocked up on juice as much as we can afford considering the 9th fast approaches, my q is how do we store premixed juice from vendors to keep it good as long as we can. We dont diy so us 60 yrs old are frantic lol
after than then i guess Hubby & i will start driving to Az or Nv once a month! ty all so much for all the help & kindness thru the yrs of the shows, facebook and just being yourselves! God bless you any help much appreciated :) hugs to all in this mess

Cool dark place for storage

Sept. 9 is a nationwide problem - it is still unclear if or how the FDA will enforce it or if it will remain biz as usual

Of course, state and local laws may figure in also

Best to ya!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
:wave:

First, when you open a bottle of juice vape the entire thing before opening a new bottle.
Leaving an opened bottle darkens some juice making it go bad.

I have about 65 30ml's of ANML Looper from a clearance sale.
It was 100 of them.
It's been about a year, the juice was on clearance so old to begin with.
I have it in a drawer that I only open to get juice out in my other room.
it's air conditioned.
I also have a ton of Saucela and it's as good as new.

Cool and dark is where you want it.
I have a file cabinet size set of 8 drawers that I have all of my eliquid in.

Not in the freezer though.

I've never had it go bad this way so we shall see how long it lasts.:)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Thank you so much !!!

No problem. :)
If you ever need anything in the future there's a good chance you'll be able to find the information you need right here on the forum.
Hope to see you around
Have a good one:wave:

VU Sponsors