Become a Patron!

Help with a "fake" banana

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Probably been talked about, but couldn't find anything. Looking for a good fake banana, as in laffy taffy or runts? My only experience with banana flavoring is liquid barn, and it's ok but not really what I am looking for. Looking to use it as a stand alone, or with only menthol or ice added in. Thanks.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Probably been talked about, but couldn't find anything. Looking for a good fake banana, as in laffy taffy or runts? My only experience with banana flavoring is liquid barn, and it's ok but not really what I am looking for. Looking to use it as a stand alone, or with only menthol or ice added in. Thanks.
When I started DIY I asked a lot of questions in this thread, so many knowledgeable people in here that it's Bananas! :banana:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
TFA Banana Cream
WF Banana Candy
And I think FA has a new banana candy, too?

most bananas are candyish to me.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Would like no cream at all, if possible. What is WF, not familiar with that one?
This one. Wonder Flavors.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This one. Wonder Flavors.
Thank you :)

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@dubya314 did you come up with a good banana mix/combo? I am interested in the same thing tbh
I haven't gotten a chance to mix, but I did pick up some flavors. The two I am going to try that I haven't previously are WF banana candy, and FA banana candy. I will post here when I do, and let you know what I think. Both have potential from the smell to me.

Last edited:

Ravinmad

Member For 2 Years
I have not mixed yet, I have Ripe Banana from PA and both ICE and menthol flavorings. I should get my butt in gear to try. I got them when I was really busy and did not recall until the better half reminded me today that I had gotten them.

Walter Ladd

Member For 4 Years
If you like tobacco and banana I suggest this one:
1641840066509.png
Real Extracts made me a special order banana with Walnut. It was a wonderful banana nut. Very different from all others I think.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Ravinmad , if you are still wondering, I finally tried FA and WF banana candies. FA to me is like all the others I has tried, fine, just not what I am looking for. Closer to what I would call a real banana than candy. WF on the otherhand, is exactly what I want. Banana runts (to me) all the way. I mixed simple 5% WF banana candy and 1.5% LB menthol. I like a lot of menthol, but will probably go down to 1%. Leaving the banana right where it is.
Thank you @wildgypsy70 and @ChainVapeS ! One happy banana junky :p

Ravinmad

Member For 2 Years
@Ravinmad , if you are still wondering, I finally tried FA and WF banana candies. FA to me is like all the others I has tried, fine, just not what I am looking for. Closer to what I would call a real banana than candy. WF on the otherhand, is exactly what I want. Banana runts (to me) all the way. I mixed simple 5% WF banana candy and 1.5% LB menthol. I like a lot of menthol, but will probably go down to 1%. Leaving the banana right where it is.
excellent- I will have to give that a shot- :D

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yay! I’m glad you found what you were looking for!

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A little late, but loranns banana cream is more or less like laffy taffy. Not much of a 'cream' component like you'd think of milky cream or ice cream or vanilla swirl or anything. I use it quite a bit. Have got some molinberry soft banana to try, haven't yet used it. Smells promising though.

VU Sponsors