Become a Patron!

Help with some Craigslist stuff

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A soon as I can get some pics and a list together I'm going to need some help even identifying some of the stuff I just bought from a guy I stumbled over on Craigslist.
Quick rundown.
A T-Priv a bit worn, but in perfect working order.

A couple Red Phoenix Panzers. One copper and one stainless. I think one or both are clones since the extendable contact pin assembly in the top caps are different. Seem like solid pieces though. Especially the stainless.

Some old Tesla regulated tube thing.

A REALLY chintzy chrome mech with an angled 510 stem, that looks like a **** pipe.

A blue and chrome telescopic thing that I can't even figure out how it works at first glance.

At least 20 atomizers though old ones. Some mtl and some dtl. rta's and rdas. A Poseiden and a Derringer are there. I've seen both of those. I haven't even had a chance to go through all this yet, but I do recognize some others too.

A MOUNTAIN of cotton sealed well..

A Nitecore D4 charger in almost new condition.
A pretty cheap looking ultrafire 2 bay charger and a single direct in the wall charger for 18650s.

A bunch of wire.

3 pairs of prehistoric 18650s I wouldn't inflict on my worst enemy.

An absolute menagerie of drip tips, most SS with some of those long goose neck looking ones, parts, o-rings, screws, seals, tools, atomizer cases, battery cases etc and stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting.

All in a plastic bin that weighed like 10 pounds. Seriously.

40 bucks though.

Some of this that I don't recognize I may need some help identifying.

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
A soon as I can get some pics and a list together I'm going to need some help even identifying some of the stuff I just bought from a guy I stumbled over on Craigslist.
Quick rundown.
A T-Priv a bit worn, but in perfect working order.

A couple Red Phoenix Panzers. One copper and one stainless. I think one or both are clones since the extendable contact pin assembly in the top caps are different. Seem like solid pieces though. Especially the stainless.

Some old Tesla regulated tube thing.

A REALLY chintzy chrome mech that looks like a w**d piple.

A blue and chrome telescopic thing that I can't even figure out how it works at first glance.

At least 20 atomizers though old ones. Some mtl and some dtl. rta's and rdas. A Poseiden and a Derringer are there. I've seen both of those. I haven't even had a chance to go through all this yet, but I do recognize some others too.

A MOUNTAIN of cotton sealed well..

A Nitecore D4 charger in almost new condition.
A pretty cheap looking ultrafire 2 bay charger and a single direct in the wall charger for 18650s.

A bunch of wire.

3 pairs of prehistoric 18650s I wouldn't inflict on my worst enemy.

An absolute menagerie of drip tips, most SS with some of those long goose neck looking ones, parts, o-rings, screws, seals, tools, atomizer cases etc and stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting.

All in a plastic bin that weighed like 10 pounds. Seriously.

40 bucks though.

Some of this that I don't recognize I may need some help identifying.

Sounds like a fun treasure box!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
In the past I have run across Vape Gear at pawn shops.
There are some decent buys sometimes. I mainly look for vintage audio gear and see a lot of Vape gear at times.
3 weeks ago there was one of those 502 atty's that JaiHaze had his hand in. Was even in the little wooden box.
I wanted to get it and make a video, smashing it with a fuckin sledgehammer, and uploading to YouTube but the shop wanted $80 for it.
I was tempted to get it but didn't. Needed the $80 for something else.
Still wish I had done it though. Would like to have seen the look on his face!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It seems to me that if either of these are authentic, it's this one. Clear quality difference. The copper one isn't terrible, but this one is quite a bit better.
20190129_005122_cr.jpg 20190129_005133_cr.jpg 20190129_005200_cr.jpg 20190129_005420_cr.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta hand it to you vets who made it through the earlier years. Us noobs don't know how good we have it. Some of this stuff is flat out scary junk. I'll try to get some more pics in the next day or so.

Last edited:

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I gotta hand to you vets who made it through the earlier years. Us noobs don't know how good we have it. Some of this stuff is flat out scary junk. I'll try to get some more pics in the next day or so.
then there is cartomizers, atomizers drip shields and all those adapters 306,808,410,801,501,and some many more until we reached a standard 510...then we have different battery's rather than the few we have today. then we had VV, VW. then the flavor explosion we have today and may loose pending FDA crap... plus so many more... but you are right the only thing is share is a newbie will have to spend some time and money to find there perfect vape some vets went thur thousands of dallors before it was ok at best.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a clone. I think the authentic has a serial number on the button where yours says carpe diem. Well built clone tho. I have one on the way.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Wadda coincidence. :) Do they still even make these things?

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The same clone as mine?
So far i believe so, but i haven't held it in my hand yet. It will be here Thursday, I'll let you know then. But if you google search, there is a y.t. vid of someone comparing clone panzer to authentic.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors