Become a Patron!
Just got a tesla touch today and its pretty cool, downladed the updates and installer from tesla to my comp and updated the software. Says update is complete on computer. I disconnect through the installer and the mod says "fix data not program" error message and tells me to plug in usb chord, which i do and install update again and continue around and around in a pleasent circle with the end result being a brand new un-operable mod and one very frustrated consumer. There is a fix file also attached with the update but the installer does not recognize it as executable file. * both files unzipped and listed as .bin* Tesla doesnt seem to have instructions on their site so i figured id kick it out to yall and see if anyone has had similar problems or could tell me what im doing wrong. Thanks in advance and please please please tell me im an idiot and theres an easy remedy

In case anyone else experiences this problem widows 8 and 8.1 do not notify you that norton is blocking the 2nd installer. It doesnt even show up as a folder. I updated to windows 10 and it notified me of the 2nd file and i just bypassed the anti-virus, crisis avoided

VU Sponsors