• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol I wouldn't mind down the street. Then I'll represent at vapexpo each year lol

T_G

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Order #119 has been placed! I had to show some serious restraint to not order more than I did. Hopefully this will hold me over for a bit.

Thanks HS!

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Order #119 has been placed! I had to show some serious restraint to not order more than I did. Hopefully this will hold me over for a bit.

Thanks HS!

Thank YOU! I think 6 30ml and a 15ml should last awhile... depending on how much you vape:) Can't wait to hear what you think.

Reactions: T_G

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aaaannnnnnnnnddddd I just broke my subox mini or kbox mini what ever you want to call it

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aaaannnnnnnnnddddd I just broke my subox mini or kbox mini what ever you want to call it
How did you manage this epic feat of debochery?

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Using an rda that had a longer 510 pin in it. It pushed the fix pin down and shorted it. The thing it I've been using the same rda on it for a week now with no issue. But Today BAM. I'm super pissed at my stupid self. But at least now I HAVE to get a sigelei 150 lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah you probably just twisted it in too hard. It's probably been pushing lower and lower gradually until it couldn't take it anymore. Time for an upgrade bro. Do you have anything else to vape on?

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Luckily I have my coolfire 4... Does the sig150 have a fixed or spring 510?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Spring 510 I believe

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good, coz I'm done with fixed

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My ipv4 has fixed and no probs. First time I've had a spring and it works nice with RDA's also

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I may buy another kbox mini just because it matches with the subtank mini and my ocd won't let me part with it...

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My ipv4 has fixed and no probs. First time I've had a spring and it works nice with RDA's also
I don't want ipv. Haven't heard much good of them

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh man, I bought those batteries for my kbox too... Damnit

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got the first batch ipv4 and it still works great. But yes I agree with you I don't like the hassle of them. So I went to a sig

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any idea of where I can get just the kbox mini

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm looking at some places now but I dont want to order from Hong Kong or china. I want it from USA so it gets here in a few days rather than 6 months lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All I'm seeing is the kit bro. I'll look more tomorrow

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Na no stress. I probably don't really want it again anyway. Not if I'm going to get the 150. I thought about it and realised that I don't need it and my ocd can go get fkd lol thanks anyway

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where did you get yours?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my sig at ecigavenue

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's probably cheaper elsewhere

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah element vape has it cheaper and in stock lol

Big_Jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Order #121 placed. I've been looking for a new company to get some good juice at a decent price ever since i ordered from mt. baker vapor and it tasted like shit. I've read all 43 pages of this post and decided to try it out. I literally havent seen one bad post about any of these juices, as well as the amazing customer service you have. I can definitely tell you take pride in what you are doing and can guarantee i will be ordering from you again. And whoever linked pennywise I love you. I listened to this whole album while i read the thread.

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Order #121 placed. I've been looking for a new company to get some good juice at a decent price ever since i ordered from mt. baker vapor and it tasted like shit. I've read all 43 pages of this post and decided to try it out. I literally havent seen one bad post about any of these juices, as well as the amazing customer service you have. I can definitely tell you take pride in what you are doing and can guarantee i will be ordering from you again. And whoever linked pennywise I love you. I listened to this whole album while i read the thread.
Yay!!! Welcome to HS bud. Enjoy your stay. And trust us, this juice, it has has special powers. Lol

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You made a good choice. On a quest for some good, inexpensive juice, a buddy of mine ordered some Mt. Baker & let it steep for 2 weeks. He tried it & said it tasted horrible so I knew they were out. I gave HS a try & loved it without steeping. Now he's hooked on it too.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

Jake, thanks for the support and giving us a shot. HS is fr from perfect and we certainly can't please everyone all the time...but we can honestly say that we go above and beyond to try. We are humbled and grateful for all of the positive feedback and support we have received and don't take it for granted. Please feel free to PM me or email me with any questions...if i'm awake i will get back to you within the hour.

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Glad to be aboard. Ended up getting 5 30ml bottles. Im a only fruity flavors type of guy but some of the flavors that were being raved about sounded so good. Ive never been a cream type of guy so lets hope its good
Thanks so much for giving us a try! I can't wait to hear what you think of our juice :)

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I think I've converted my friend back home. He's going to try vaping with an evod starter kit that is being shipped to him, guess what juice he's going to try first. That's right HS juice mother F...

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
You made a good choice. On a quest for some good, inexpensive juice, a buddy of mine ordered some Mt. Baker & let it steep for 2 weeks. He tried it & said it tasted horrible so I knew they were out. I gave HS a try & loved it without steeping. Now he's hooked on it too.
Well our goal... from the beginning has been to be competitive with other vendors previously mentioned on price, but have standard for our juice that are competitive in taste and quality with vendors that charge sometimes 4 or 5 times more than we do. We don't just throw a bunch of VG/PG, nicotine and a flavor or two together...and send it out. We carefully craft our recipes with flavors from all over the world and sometimes use over 10 flavors in a recipe to get the final product... Skeye for example has three different kinds of blueberry alone to get the blueberry element in the flavor profile. We love what we do and genuinely care.

Big_Jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well our goal... from the beginning has been to be competitive with other vendors previously mentioned on price, but have standard for our juice that are competitive in taste and quality with vendors that charge sometimes 4 or 5 times more than we do. We don't just throw a bunch of VG/PG, nicotine and a flavor or two together...and send it out. We carefully craft our recipes with flavors from all over the world and sometimes use over 10 flavors in a recipe to get the final product... Skeye for example has three different kinds of blueberry alone to get the blueberry element in the flavor profile. We love what we do and genuinely care.
And this is why you got my money :p

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@andy17s sorry about your sub box mini... that sucks. A moment of silence everyone? jk...silence on this thread? ;)
Never silent. Eh who cares. I'll just get a sig 150. I liked my coolfire better than the kbox anyway. I just used it because of the 50w rage compared to the coolfires 40w range.

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
a919e74e11d4897cd1fbcedccca6109a.640x427x1.jpg

He was a good Kbox

andy17s

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some good picks in there buddy. I can't speak for golden dawn, not having tried it yet, but those others are amazing. You won't be disappointed

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tastes just like Terry's Milk Chocolate Orange Ball

Hermetic Steam

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Well placed my order at last, ended up ordering Blonde, Dorsia, Golden Dawn, Magenta and Truffle Shuffle, look forward to trying some new juice :D
Those are all GREAT choices! Thanks for giving us a shot...lmk if you have any questions :)

VU Sponsors