Become a Patron!

Hey hey VU!

So, I'm not really new to the site.. been a lurker for quite some time now. lol.. Just passed my 2 year mark of being cigarette free. Been a off and on smoke since about the age of 18, and now in my early 40's.. had some buddies at work that were just starting out with vaping a few years back, and thought I would join them and try to kick the cigarette habit. 2 years later, I have not had a cigarette since, and feel great about it! Not only has vaping helped me kick the cigarette habit, but it's turned into a hobby for me.

Started out a few years ago on a Ego-C Twist paired with a Tube Tank. at that time, I thought it was the most awesome thing ever.. lol. Oh, how things have rapidly changed in the vape world in that short amount of time. My daily driver now is a Project Sub-Ohm S200 DNA 200 paired with a Compvape El Cabron RDA and a Uwell Rafale Sub-Ohm tank. Just got the Rafale last week and it's an amazing tank, imo. Love it!

Anywho.. that's a little of my story and my small vape journey. ;)

IceBankMiceElf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to VU! :) I started on the Ecom Mega and the Ego C-twist. Great devices.

VU Sponsors