Become a Patron!

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Dear all,

Thank all for being with heavengifts.com. We are so honored to have you as one of the first forum to be introduced the VapeOnly Aura Mini which is a joint launching by HeavenGifts and VapeOnly.

The philosophy of VapeOnly brand is to manufacture e-cigarette devices for all vapers. Aura mini kit comes on the scene with this philosophy requires, good vapor, good taste, no leaks, no spit back. It is a vaping product for all. Vapeonly team committed their efforts for years to collect user experience with most kinds of e-cigarette devices and re-think vapers’ needs on their daily vaping.

1. ANTI-LEAKAGE DESIGN
E-liquid leakage is always the annoying part for most vape beginners. In most circumstance, e-liquid leaks from most tanks’ airflow holes. Vapeonly adopts a top air inlet design instead of a bottomed one. They machined a loop groove on its cap with the chimney connected in one piece. The whole air delivering system is seamless, gives no chance for any leakage.

2. Anti-Splash
Vapeonly adopts the shape of platypus’ mouth on Aura mini’s drip tip design. The bended part of its mouthpiece stops the e-liquid splashing into your mouth effectively as most trails on Aura mini reveal so.

3. TOP FILLING
Aura mini also comes with top filling feature, easy for your e-liquid filling and coil changing. The Luft α tech applied on its coil helps the tank itself to produce twice vapor as much as regular tanks.
If you are new to vaping, this is a device worth of your try. If you are vape veteran, looking for a subohm kit with simplicity look and compact size, Aura mini could be your choice.

AuraMini.jpg

Aura Mini, Never so different, Never so easy.

We'd like to hold a aura mini giveaway if you are interested in this mini kit. If anyone have some opinions about aura mini, please feel free to talk this. What do you think?

Please stay with us, follow this thread, the giveaway is coming soon!

Last edited:

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1- leaks only really happen on rta style tanks
2- this device would be best for beginners who more than likely will buy there 1st device from a local store
3- dual coils have been around for awhile so telling a vaper that knows this makes you seem full of shit
4- make your coils with SS it's soon to be the go to coil
5- the air holes look tiny and are not adjustable won't appeal to most
6- no rba I won't buy anything without one
7- if this doesn't have bypass no one will ever want this
If you want more advice please send me some free stuff lol

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
1- leaks only really happen on rta style tanks
2- this device would be best for beginners who more than likely will buy there 1st device from a local store
3- dual coils have been around for awhile so telling a vaper that knows this makes you seem full of shit
4- make your coils with SS it's soon to be the go to coil
5- the air holes look tiny and are not adjustable won't appeal to most
6- no rba I won't buy anything without one
7- if this doesn't have bypass no one will ever want this
If you want more advice please send me some free stuff lol

Hahaha, ski, you made it so hard to advice us and only wanted to get a free sample from us. Guess Aura mini already earned your whole heart!!;)

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks like a really cool device I would love to have one

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wonder how many watts does it run on and the no spit back is a really nice feature and are the coils kanthal?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

yamooo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This seems an amazing device to replace the shitty cigalikes at gas stations and also replace the outdated ego style pens.

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is the battery replaceable

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good night everyone

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With that size battery I wonder how much cloud production can be produced

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would LOVE to get my booger hooks on one to see what the airflow is like.

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Same here

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks like a sweet device

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ikr does look cool how you think it'll do on the cloud side

scooter

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thinks it could make some really nice clouds with some high vg e juices.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's cool looking for sure

scooter

jamey554

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been vaping for almost 6 yrs would love to try one, im using mig cigs at work, but would love something with alittle more powerful.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Scooter love the spec sheet this device is a must have for any vapor enthusiast. The concept in making this device is very well thought out it. Can't wait til this device is available to the public.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok well just be a pal and send me some I'll give them out and get great reviews from the meanest woman every bit she don't lie. My mom. Lol

scooter

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good night everyone

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Dear Partners,

This is an announcement from Heaven Gifts to inform you that:

Joyetech has been working on the registration and certification for Joyetech products under TPD regulation in Europe since it came into effect in May.

The relevant Product Information and Emission Test Report of Joyetech/Eleaf/WISMEC, which will be finished before Nov.,2016, can be downloaded from around Oct. 10 step by step.

Good news to our European partners that you can be assured to buy Joyetech/Eleaf/WISMEC products from Heaven Gifts, and we will try our best to solve the possible problems related with TPD or FDA deem regulation. Other manufacturers will also work with HG to provide solutions to our business partners.

Thanks for your kind support. More details please follow HG website, and we will also updated information step by step.

Best wishes
Heaven Gifts

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Introduce you the new eGrip II Light, which is a new version of eGrip II which crafted from super light magnesium alloy. It fetures a deep, high-gloss finish of multiple colors. The eGrip II Light adopts the best anti-leaking structure with top refilling and top airflow control system.

Large 0.96 inch OLED screen, clock screensaver and multiple tank lights all make it more practical and attractive catering to your preference. And Joyetech NotchCoil along with other BF series heads bring you great vaping experience ever. Meanwhile, the upgradeable firmware always enables it up-to-date.

If you are looking for an out&about device, Joyetech eGrip II Light is the one you cannot miss.

c20c8d2ca6170d2696532628d8dc0780_g.jpg

Specs:
Size: 24.00*45.00*100.55mm
Output Mode: RTC/VW/VT(Ti, Ni, SS316)/Bypass/TCR(M1, M2, M3)
Output Wattage: 1-80W
Battery Capacity: 2100mAh
E-liquid Capacity: 3.5ml
Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for VT mode
0.1-3.5ohm for VW/BYPASS mode
Temperature Range: 100-315°C/ 200-600°F
Colors: Blue, Orange, Burgundy, Grey, Black

For more details of eGrip II Light, please visit this page:
http://www.heavengifts.com/80W-Joyetech-eGrip-II-Light-VT-Kit.html

Use "AHG10" coupon code to enjoy an extra 10% off discount.

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Hi dear vapers,

The First Live Stream of Heaven Gifts is coming at 18:00 9th April (GMT+08) ! Our host @dosik_7sk, will line with @adrianlodejavu on IG (https://www.instagram.com/heavengiftscom/).
We prepare the crazy gifts for you: 4 Giveaway Winners, 36% off + 100 pcs FREE Gifts! Welcome to join us and share your quarantine life. Fighting Covid-19, we are together!!!

Here is our brief video’s schedule:
18:00 Live Stream Begins
18:20 Line with Malaysian Adrian, chit chat on vape life at home
18:40 1st Round Giveaway
19:10 Line with active viewers, chit chat on vape life for indoor life
19:30 2nd Round Giveaway

More details, please check: https://www.heavengifts.com/article/1st-live-stream.html
upload_2020-4-8_14-12-32.png

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
The Hotcig Sniper 80W 18650 Pod Kit is coming. The Hotcig Sniper works with a single external 18650 battery. The Hotcig Sniper Kit has an adjustable wattage of 80W too. With 0,96-inch colored display, the users will read the vape data clearly. The Hotcig Sniper Cartridge features replaceable mesh coils of 0.17ohm and 0.4ohm. The Hotcig Sniper Kit comes with attractive patterns too. Just get the Hotcig Sniper 80W 18650 Pod Kit and enjoy amazing vaping experience.:banana:

Hotcig-Sniper-80W-18650-Pod-Kit_006915c0317b.jpg

More info of Hotcig Sniper, please find here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Hotcig-Sniper-Pod-Kit.html

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And this is a contest?????

EDIT - I see you moved the above post from the contest forum and attached it to this thread.
Thank you

Last edited:

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Say hello to the New Version Artery PAL SE Pod Kit! The Artery PAL SE New Version features an upgraded 1.2ohm cartridge with improved airflow and mouthpiece design to birng you a brand-new vaping experience. Powered by built-in 700mAh battery with fast Type-C charging and tri-color LED indicator, the Pal SE kit is definitely a wonderful vape device to bring you a safer and flavorful vaping. Don't hesitate, get the new colors now!
New-Version-Artery-Pal-SE-Pod-Kit-700mAh_00692599b872.jpg

More info of Artery Pal SE New Version, please check here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Artery-Pal-SE-Pod-Kit-New-Version.html

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Inspired by the Japanese Classic Genji, the Vapelustion Hannya Nano Pod Kit is an elegant and protable pod device with replaceable panel which features beautiful Japanese classic pattern of Oiran or Noh mask on it to bring you a great visual enjoyment. Working with internal 600mAh battery and 2ml refillable cartridge with 1.2ohm innovative coil, the Hannya Nano kit is best for high nic juice and nicotine salts to provide tasty flavor and abundant clouds. Plus the fast Type-C charging, the Vapelustion Hannya Nano will bring you a sample yet amazing vaping experience. Get it as your daily vaping partner now!:cloud::cloud:

Vapelustion-Hannya-Nano-Pod-Kit-600mAh_006938244aa3.jpg

More info of Vapelustion Hannya Nano, please check here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vapelustion-Hannya-Nano-Kit.html

------------------------Covid-19 Supplies------------------------
Fighting Covid-19, we are together!!! Follow Heaven Gifts for more Covid-19 Supplies:
https://www.heavengifts.com/collection/covid-19-supplies.html
1585792813_b28b57.jpg

Last edited:

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Warmly welcome the Vaporesso TARGET PM30 Pod Kit which adopts the latest GTX coil platform to bring you even more convenience as well as a huge leap in flavor production. The Vaporesso TARGET PM30 is powered by 1200mAh built-in battery, fully charging with less times by the Type-C cable. By keeping the patented slide and PTF system on top, refilling will be both mess-free and easy. In order to simplify your operation, the Vaporesso TARGET PM30 kit uses a semi embedded structure which offers easy pulling out of the pod. And the Vaporesso TARGET PM30 pod comes with 3.5ml juice capacity and built-in mesh structure with antibacterial cotton for amazing flavor and rich clouds. The Vaporesso TARGET PM30 pod is also easy to refill with the slide design. Just get the Vaporesso TARGET PM30 device and enjoy the excellent taste.

Vaporesso-TARGET-PM30-Pod-Kit-1200mAh_00695057c1ff.jpg

More info of Vaporesso TARGET PM30, please visit here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Vaporesso-TARGET-PM30-Pod-Kit.html

------------------------Covid-19 Supplies------------------------
Fighting Covid-19, we are together!!! Follow Heaven Gifts for more Covid-19 Supplies:
https://www.heavengifts.com/collection/covid-19-supplies.html
1585792813_b28b57.jpg

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
eHooyUC.jpg

A sudden corona virus overwhelemed the whole world, which not only disrupts the normal rhythm of our life, but also affects the overall economic development. During the quarantine, do you feel bored and want to find something meaningful to do or happen to be facing with some economic difficulties? Well, with the concept of "Make vape trade easy", Heaven Gifts comes up with a brand-new "Vape Trade Ambassador" program in this special time, aiming at "Make vapers' lives better". Whether you're a newbie or experienced one, we expect you to join us, to realize the ideal of "Make vapers' lives better", deduce an exciting world!

Interested to be one of our vape trade ambassadors, please contact [email protected] or [email protected] for deep communication. Or Contact our Livechat for help.

More of Vape Trade Ambassador Program, you can also visit here:
https://www.heavengifts.com/brand-story/Vape-Trade-Ambassador-Program.html

ciazs47.jpg

VU Sponsors