Become a Patron!

Hi all im new to the Vaping Underground app just a quick introduction im Mike and a quick thread to start my journey off please take a look.

Hi again something to start off with, What is or was your FAVOURITE mod doesn't necessarily have to be the best, most expensive, it could of been your first mod, your always go to mod, your work horse mod etc, What ever makes it personal to you. Replies would be much appreciated and pics even better if you still have it, Thanks for reading and looking forward to your replies take care peeps.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Favorite?
I guess it would be that first lost vape mod with the DNA200 chip. I have literally have the mod in my hand right now but don't even remember the name of it. :facepalm: with the Steam Crave Aromamizer 2 on top.
It was my first mod that had a customizable screen and the Aromamizer was the best flavor banger RTA at that time. Still might be. ;)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-
I have a cabinet full of favorites, lol!
If I had to choose one it would be my Vicious Ant 21700 Primo 75C- I lusted over this mod for a year and when I saw it for sale by the owner I had to buy it.

20200402_083941.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Favorite Mod/s Toss up between Signature Tips 18650 squonker & brass Coppervape squonker. Still got both, still in use.

Favorite RDa/s/RSAs: Toss up between Advken Gorge & Damn Vapes Mongrel.

Two themes which ultimately amalgamate my vaping. Mechanical mods, simple single coil RDAs & squonking. K.I.S.S. suits me. :)

VU Sponsors