Become a Patron!

Hi, Battery Bro here... I wanna talk about batteries (obviously) and maybe sell some too

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is it possible to use this forum to promote my business www.batterybro.com Can I put the link in my sig? Are their restrictions for posting as a wholesaler? Any links in the right direction would be great. Cheers.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will move your thread in the only area where you can post your promotions, take notice.
It also tells you in our forum rules, which you might want to look at.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For business wholesale only?
Thats cool but would get a ton of traffic if open to the hobby side of things.

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can you tell me more about your idea?

We are only a wholesaler now, but so many people have requested individual sales I am considering it.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sub ohm vapers are battery hobbyists by default, same with box mods pushing 75watts.
And as a whole vapers are always looking for a deal.

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gotcha. I was thinking doing a month-long promo event where we sell deluxe packs to anyone at a discounted rate. Something I hope would bring more people to our store.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cool I could use a brick of batteries. or maybe you could put together an enthusiast pack with like four of the top rated/used batteries in a sampler pack?

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Run with it make it your own and good luck with your venture. The way I see it the more we help each other out as vapers and suppliers be it eliquids batteries mods bases flavors the more it strengthens our vaping community and at the same time encouraging and supporting small businesses alike.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You use much of the space on your website warning everyone about fakes, and go as far as saying "trusted suppliers" don't take the time or can't tell the difference. Why should we trust you? Your business is out of China, you post pictures of Chinese production line workers. "American & Swiss battery fanatics"? bullshit. You don't real the rules of the forum, you can't post a proper link. Usually the accuser is the perpetrator who is re-wrapping the batteries. Bro

18650-long_large.jpg

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You use much of the space on your website warning everyone about fakes, and go as far as saying "trusted suppliers" don't take the time or can't tell the difference. Why should we trust you? Your business is out of China, you post pictures of Chinese production line workers. "American & Swiss battery fanatics"? bullshit. You don't real the rules of the forum, you can't post a proper link. Usually the accuser is the perpetrator who is re-wrapping the batteries. Bro

View attachment 13868

Hahaha wtf. Are you saying I'm not American? Skype me bro.

Our batteries never enter China, they stay in Hong Kong. That's a pic from a factory inspection in Shenzhen we did in December.

You should trust me because we are an American / Swiss team working in Asia. What do you mean I don't read the rules? This is not a sales thread it's an introduction thread that's why I posted in new members. Was never my intention to sell. You see any selling going on?

It's good input. I should put my face on the site to build trust. I'll do that actually. Also from the homepage:

II. Only GRADE A cells
  • Grade A: Batteries perform to manufacturer specifications.
  • Grade B: Batteries under-perform or have other defects.
  • Grade C: Batteries are used, repackaged, salvaged, or damaged.
I'm not sure why you're so angry, or why you think I'm Chinese, but, Skype?

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your words speak loud and clear. The folks here are not dumbasses as much as you'd like to think. bro
"never my intention to sell"? .. lol

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want to sell eventually yeah... but not now. This is my first thread and is not a sales thread. Not sure what the problem is :( Why do you think I'm hiding something? I'm an American, 27 years old. I've been in China since I was 21. I'm more than happy to Skype with you and talk about batteries or whatever.

I am really not trying to sell in this thread. I wanted to ask what the rules for selling were and introduce myself. I apologize if I was grumpy in my first reply to you. Seriously though, what exactly is the problem?

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah sorry, I mean MAINLAND China. Hong Kong is a very different place, but politically it's part of the PRC.

edit: Also worth mentioning it's more than a city - it's a bunch of islands and they have their own "administration"

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BTW The pic Robert B posted is of EV battery packs headed to Germany. Note the big blue vent that is necessary for the fumes generated by soldering. Those are probably Panasonic cells if I remember correctly.

Here's a pic of my partner standing at the other end of the building just because I have been accused of being a Chinese imposter: https://www.facebook.com/batterybro...913377632040141/915041721873732/?l=3cb6335932

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For the sake of curiosity, what designs are you going for?

Flat Top Protected?
Flat Top Unprotected?
Button Top Protected?
Button Top Unrotected?

All four?

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to sell eventually yeah... but not now. This is my first thread and is not a sales thread. Not sure what the problem is :( Why do you think I'm hiding something? I'm an American, 27 years old. I've been in China since I was 21. I'm more than happy to Skype with you and talk about batteries or whatever.

I am really not trying to sell in this thread. I wanted to ask what the rules for selling were and introduce myself. I apologize if I was grumpy in my first reply to you. Seriously though, what exactly is the problem?
No problem on my end, but if you want to be taken "seriously", don't bash other trusted sellers to push your own products. It's insulting. And to pretend your not trying to sell anything, is as well. Maybe some people will bite on your $20 discount sales promotion. Not being forthright out of the gate doesn't give you any credibility, and makes you look like a cheap-ass sneaking through the back door to promote your business.... That's it. I'll say no more.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is it possible to use this forum to promote my business (www.batterybro.com)? Can I put the link in my sig? Are their restrictions for posting as a wholesaler? Any links in the right direction would be great. Cheers.
your just crazy is the best way to put it your domain does not exist, Everything you say you back talk into a circular argument with yourself

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For the sake of curiosity, what designs are you going for?

Flat Top Protected?
Flat Top Unprotected?
Button Top Protected?
Button Top Unrotected?

All four?
Only flat-top unprotected cells.

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No problem on my end, but if you want to be taken "seriously", don't bash other trusted sellers to push your own products. It's insulting. And to pretend your not trying to sell anything, is as well. Maybe some people will bite on your $20 discount sales promotion. Not being forthright out of the gate doesn't give you any credibility, and makes you look like a cheap-ass sneaking through the back door to promote your business.... That's it. I'll say no more.

I'm totally sorry if I offended you.

What do you mean "bash other trusted sellers to push your own products"? I don't think I bashed anyone? Also I didn't ask anyone to push my product? Please explain I think you have my confused with someone else. I just joined this forum like 2 days ago. :confused:

Not being forthright? Sorry man I have no idea what you're talking about. If you check , a mod moved this thread here. I posted it in new user introductions...

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
your domain does not exist

You had to delete the )? from the address bar after clicking the link.

The forum software automatically converted the address to a clickable domain and included the trailing )? as part of the address since he had typed the domain address in parenthesis and not inside url bbcode.

Battery Bro, an easy way to avoid that issue is to put a space between the parenthesis and the url
( address ) instead of (address)

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You had to delete the )? from the address bar after clicking the link.

The forum software automatically converted the address to a clickable domain and included the trailing )? as part of the address since he had typed the domain address in parenthesis and not inside url bbcode.
Oops! Nice find I'll edit the original post.

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@zaroba By the way I like snakes too... I had a rainbow boa for a week before it escaped. It was a completely wild boa someone had caught so everytime i went near it that thing would snap at me and hiss. Very crazy. I have also seen some wild bushmasters and cobras. What species are you housing atm?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I will second the notion of selling to individuals, and not just retail.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@zarobaWhat species are you housing atm?

hmm...currently I have:
Female ball Python
4 corn snakes (1 male, 1 female, and 2 of their babies)
Western Hognose
Yellow Rat Snake
Leucistic Bug-Eyed Black rat snake
Chocolate Florida Kingsnake
Sonoran Gopher Snake
8ft Female Red Tail Boa
12ft Albino Male Burmese Python (the guy in my avatar)
The snake in my signature is a Jungle Corn that I used to own, but lost him (and a few other reptiles) when the power went out a few winters ago due to a bad storm.

Besides snakes, I also have:
Male Leopard Gecko
Pacman Frog
Rose Hair Tarantula
Male Green Iguana
2 Bearded Dragons (male and female)
Male Argentine Black and White Tegu
Giant Rainbow Plated Lizard
Greek Tortoise
Red foot Tortoise
2 Sulcatta Tortoises
2 Russian Tortoises
2 Red Eared Sliders
Painted Turtle

4 cats, a dog, a Degu, and a dozen or more rats (I breed them to feed the snakes)

Last edited:

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@zaroba Well, looks you're quite the Herpetologist. Nice, Way back when in college I had a 4ft female green Iguana named Conan(yeah didn't know she was a she till she laid eggs) Had a pair of Albino Corns a couple of leopard geckos and a pair of frightful tokays.

Last edited:

battery bro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@zaroba Whoah! You don't know how impressed I am. Do you have a blog I could check out? It's terrible to hear about what happened that winter- I suppose you have a back-up plan now? I want to hear more about what your tortoise enclosures are like.

VU Sponsors