Become a Patron!

Hi everyone!

Dimplegirl

Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and pretty new to vaping. I started vaping maybe 2 months ago and I'm still going back and forth between cigs and vaping. Yesterday and today I finally got to the point when I thought about having a cig I was like ewww. Not to say I didn't have a few today, but I think I am on my way to quitting.

Have a nice night :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Take the quitting at your own pace, it will happen.
For me and a lot of us here vaping will get you off the smokes.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome! You will find you will change your habits at your own pace. Breathing will become better big time after you stop smoking all together. Takes a little time. I can smell perfume from 100 ft away. The smell of pizza & Burger King drives me insane. Don't care for Mc Nuggets anymore. Hang in there, you'll live.:cool:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you bump the nic level of your juice up a bit, maybe closer to what you're getting in cigarettes, you'll be more satisfied with your vape. It is something to get used to, the feel, the hit, the texture, but once you get adjusted it's all good! Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's a really awesome moment, congrats, it takes some of us small steps, just keep those steps going and before you know it you'll stop buying the cigs and that'll be it. Keep it going!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Keep on vaping! Kicking the smokes is really hard - you'll get there, but that's why we vape. Welcome!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
A belated welcome from me as well.

And before long just the thought of having an analog will make you ill!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get ill just smelling them on other people. I have apologized to all close to me for ever "reeking" in their presence. Lol!

Professor Snape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and pretty new to vaping. I started vaping maybe 2 months ago and I'm still going back and forth between cigs and vaping. Yesterday and today I finally got to the point when I thought about having a cig I was like ewww. Not to say I didn't have a few today, but I think I am on my way to quitting.

Have a nice night :)

VU Sponsors