Become a Patron!

Hi Everyone.

PaulS69

ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I guess you could say I am a ECF refugee. I used their website as an info platform but never joined. It just was not my jam. This forum looks inviting, very down to earth, and that is why I signed up and became a Patreon. I have been vaping for about 5 years, quit chewing tobacco, I guess you could say I have become a "geek vaper". Just recently completed my first RDA build.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! Look forward to hearing more about your rebuilding experience.

If you have questions, someone here will be able to answer them. In the six years this forum has been here, I think someone has run into just about any situation that could possibly happen!

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello PaulS69, and welcome. Congratulations on mastering the RDA build. I never tried it, afraid I'll blow up my building or something.

I find VU completely different than ECF, more relaxed, and in a way I can't quite pin down, more civilized. I visit both forums though.

PaulS69

ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Thank you! It is not too difficult as long as you understand ohms but most mods are regulated and prevent you from over powering your device. It’s a pleasurable vaping experience with an RDA.

VU Sponsors