Become a Patron!

Hi from Scotland

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hi folks,

I quit smoking just over 7 weeks ago when I got my first ecig. Didn't expect it to work, so I'm still sitting on about 200 cigarettes, which I bought on the same day I placed the ecig order. o_O

Anyhow, I liked it right from the start and have spent a small fortune as I went from ego-style starter to RTA (Siren 2 and Pico 75w) within a week or so. Then discovered a certain Chinese "distributor" and went berserk over there. And since yesterday I've got my first squonker (Therion DNA75C BF with a nice little "NarCa style" BF dripper on top). Also got into DIY mixing along the way, thoroughly enjoying a Lemon Tart recipe from ELR.

Some might say I had too much time on my hand or too much money to spend. Well, neither, actually. Just cut down on sleep. Who needs that right? :crazy:

To be honest, the slightly nerdy aspect of vaping, fiddling with coils, wicks, mixtures, settings and firmwares (Arctic Fox, escribe) is right up my alley and likely had a huge impact on my success (so far) with quitting smoking. So it's all for a good cause, at least that what my wife believes :teehee:

Well, sorry about the wall of text. Thought I'd say hi properly. :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

Congratulations on quitting smoking

Sounds like you got a raging case of shinyitis

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hello and welcome. Sounds like you're having a blast. Congrats.

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the nice welcome, guys and gals. Fledgling vaping hobbyist with severe shinyitis sound about right, indeed. :)

VU Sponsors