Become a Patron!

Hi Vape Team!

I am a new vape guy, so i gonna learn more type of the e tobacco for selecting my favourite vape.
In the beginning I liked the blueberry flavor best, I found the flavor of e-cigarettes more comfortable to smoke than traditional cigarettes, so I have almost completely given up cigarettes now.

Attachments

• 图二.jpg
    图二.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 7

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am a new vape guy, so i gonna learn more type of the e tobacco for selecting my favourite vape.

You're stating you're new to vaping. I'll accept that at face value. Often, told us seasoned vapers need to educate new vapers. Alright, I'll educate a new vaper.

There's generally by and large, no tobacco used at all in the vaping process. We use a liquid, or juice which blends propylene glycol & vegetable glycerin with nicotine, or nicotine and either PG or VG all alone. There are a subjective number of ratios this solution can be. Commonly folks like what is called a 50/50 blend.This is the aforementioned PG+VG+Nicotine combined to make the e-juice.

In reading your text I notice your use of the British favourite, compare to the American favorite.

In the beginning I liked the blueberry flavor best, I found the flavor of e-cigarettes more comfortable to smoke than traditional cigarettes, so I have almost completely given up cigarettes now.

You didn't continue in the British dialect and use flavour over flavor. Find that a bit interesting yet digress to further educate.

To educate sometimes those instructing need to ask questions of the learner/s.

I've limited sense of tasting flavours/flavors. Curious though, how does a flavor reconcile with a physical sensation of comfort? Know for myself mac & cheese is comforting food due to its texture. Cheddar flavor though is not always comforting to me.

So, how do flavorings invoke/evoke a sense of comfort for you? No need to be technical in response. I'm just looking to read a rough idea out of being curious regarding tastes. Not had a sense of smell/odor from birth and that tends to limit my tasting.

People often suggest scents illicit memories. I do not understand that either for much the same reasoning flavors offering comfort eludes. Not calling upon you to belittle, or debase you. Sincerely, have a valid curiosity here.

ETA: My curiosity isn't the only reason for asking. If we more seasoned vapers can understand how a flavor brings you comfort, we might be able to guide to other flavors to do the same. So yes, there's a larger process involved. Apologies it took me a bit to amend this post to further reflect that. Got a bit side tracked in mid consideration. Life does that sometimes.

We do not smoke vapor. We vaporize e-juice and vape. If we're vaping consciously enough and using a bit of sense there ought nought be any smoke.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
*sighs a low & long deep growling sigh* I guess asking how favor creates comfort blew fuses. Really need to watch my use of neuro-linguistics in scrawling posts here. Seems I'm kin to slaughter conversations, even before they start.

¡Maldita sea, ahí voy de nuevo!
Anáthema, na páo páli!
Kharaal id, bi dakhiad yavlaa!
ahnoeng khnhom tow tiet!
Damn e, seo mi a-rithist!
Damn it, dyna fi'n mynd eto!
Diabhal é, ansin téim arís!
Verdomme, daar ga ik weer!
Verdammt, da bin ich wieder!
Merde, je recommence !

Damn it, there I go again!

Bash:
#! /bin/bash
# FileName: shootfoot.sh
# Description: This user's favored way to do it.
% ls
    foot.c foot.h foot.o toe.c toe.o
% rm * .o
    rm: .o: No such file or directory
% ls
%

Last edited:

VU Sponsors