Become a Patron!

Hi!

So glad to be here (a small corner of the interwebs lol)
Living in NE Arkansas (in the boonies) where the challenge is to find vape products ugh. I did happen to pick up flavors and nic during the vapocalypse several years back but haven't really made much ~shrug~. Grabbing some vape gear from some companies who still send here and getting back into the vaping game. Loving these new fangled PnP coils. I am looking forward to reading all there is in here. f9b3c3a950f2badaa7053ba9556f44c9.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Check out the DIY sub-forum, we'll help you make some juice.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome

:wave:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
*looks up, nods* The ceiling is up, the super low shag carpeted floor is down. To my right a window, the left bodes us with a closet and a bedroom door. To my aft, a pale blue painted wall with a painting of a frigate hanging on it. Stern is a small tray side table with a computer monitor, on the floor a refurbished desktop tower running Debian Bullseye GNU/Linux with AMD cores, four or six, I forget.

S'up with you, @Mr_Nobody? And oh yeah, plenty of Zens here. *wink*

Welcome, @DuffyB, there's lots of great advice on the forum here. Also, a lot of good people here to offer help, encouragement, or simply shoot the bull. One minor advice, don't ask about best of anything. That only to madness leads. *grin*

Well, excuse me, piddling around a bit. Both of you run 'er slow. :)

VU Sponsors