Become a Patron!

Hi :)

mommabird62

Member For 4 Years
Hi Everyone. Been lurking here for awhile and have recently been posting so I thought that I would be polite and do an intro.

Been married for 34 yrs, two grown daughters, 2 grandkids and another on the way. I love critters and have four dogs-3 rat terriers and a chihuahua. Also have a canary and fish. Used to be a vet tech but Rheumatoid arthritis ruined that career so I now work at a golf course in the pro shop and help hubby out with his business sometimes. Am also involved volunteering with dog rescue and pet therapy.

Started vaping about 8 mos ago after many years of smoking and swedish snus. Vaping started out as a way to get off the other and turned into a full blown hobby. LOL

Anyway, thanks for having such a great forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Glad to have you here with us!

What kinda gear do you have?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the vapor underground......enjoy

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Everyone. Been lurking here for awhile and have recently been posting so I thought that I would be polite and do an intro.

Been married for 34 yrs, two grown daughters, 2 grandkids and another on the way. I love critters and have four dogs-3 rat terriers and a chihuahua. Also have a canary and fish. Used to be a vet tech but Rheumatoid arthritis ruined that career so I now work at a golf course in the pro shop and help hubby out with his business sometimes. Am also involved volunteering with dog rescue and pet therapy.

Started vaping about 8 mos ago after many years of smoking and swedish snus. Vaping started out as a way to get off the other and turned into a full blown hobby. LOL

Anyway, thanks for having such a great forum!

Mommabird62

You had me at working at a pro shop on a golf course.....Welcome!

mommabird62

Member For 4 Years
Glad to have you here with us!

What kinda gear do you have?

Here is a pic of most of them. I have one or two more that aren't in the pic and various attys. Have a gently used REO woodvil on it's way tomorrow. Everything modwise is authentic except for the copper Panzer and Copper Penny. Love them all! :) oh my Celtic mod Shamrock is missing in the pic. Like I said, it has turned into a hobby

4bf3ac94b46578ba0136b888e8de4a53.jpg

Mommabird62

Last edited:

mommabird62

Member For 4 Years
You had me at working at a pro shop on a golf course.....Welcome!

Haha! it's very interesting working there and can be fun when the golfers are behaving;) I like it and it's a city municipal with decent benefits.

Mommabird62

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Here is a pic of most of them. I have one or two more that aren't in the pic and various attys. Have a gently used REO woodvil on it's way tomorrow. Everything modwise is authentic except for the copper Panzer and Copper Penny. Love them all! :) oh my Celtic mod Shamrock is missing in the pic. Like I said, it has turned into a hobby

4bf3ac94b46578ba0136b888e8de4a53.jpg

Mommabird62

Don't give a crap about Golf. But I can sit around at the 19th hole and drink beer and vape with you?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haha! it's very interesting working there and can be fun when the golfers are behaving;) I like it and it's a city municipal with decent benefits.

Mommabird62
My first job at 14 was in a pro shop regripping clubs. When it was slow, the owner Ian would take me out golfing and teach me the finer points of golf. The best part is I got PAID to golf and learn. He was one in a million bosses, from Aberdeen and had the thickest Scottish brogue you could imagine. Got my first set of really good clubs from him when I turned 16. I still have that set with Persimmon woods and use them every now and again. I really miss that Scot. Best boss ever.

mommabird62

Member For 4 Years
Don't give a crap about Golf. But I can sit around at the 19th hole and drink beer and vape with you?

LOL oh yeah there is alot of that going on and it's a gambler's paradise. Of course we keep the knowledge of gambling under our hat ;) If ever asked if it goes on, just play dumb.

Mommabird62

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
LOL oh yeah there is alot of that going on and it's a gambler's paradise. Of course we keep the knowledge of gambling under our hat ;) If ever asked if it goes on, just play dumb.

Mommabird62

FYI, I do not need to play dumb...................................................

sgibby88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice collection. As for golf I bought a nike driver and once in a while go to the driving range to kill a few. That's my extent of golf lol

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
welcome19.gif

nice to meet you, seen you around. i am an animal lover too! :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I rescued Cyber from rat terrier rescue when he was about 1 year old, he's now 13 years old, he's been a very faithful son :)

mommabird62

Member For 4 Years
That's wonderful! Glad you gave him such a good home. I volunteer with a rat terrier rescue and they are such resilient little dogs. Very loyal to their people and fun loving little dogs with just enough terrier spunk ;)

Mommabird62

VU Sponsors