HIC's CINNASTER BREW

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's Cinnaster Brew recipe: This is a "Cinnaster Jack" cocktail.
Flavors of Tuaca's Cinnaster (cinnamon/vanilla/orange brandy), Jack Daniel's whiskey, and a little apple juice. A fun Halloween vape! A little boozy, but not rough; a little sweet and spicy, but not overbearing; lots of warm flavor.

2% FA Cinnamon Ceylon
2% FA Vanilla Classic (Vanilla Bourbon or a combo will also work fine)
1% FA Catalan Cream
1% FA Brandy
1% FA Orange
2% TFA Kentucky Bourbon
0.5 or 1% FA Fuji (splash of juice or lots of juice)

Catalan Cream is key here. It adds some citrus and cinnamon flavor for the Tuaca Cinnaster liqueur, and the caramel bit of Catalan complements Kentucky Bourbon. The sweet creaminess helps all these flavors blend.

Let this sit a couple days before you try it! The flavor changes a lot in the first day or two as the Brandy and Bourbon work some magic.

p.s., yes, 10% flavoring! I don't think many vapers will find this too strong, though.

Last edited:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You got loose in the kitchen again! This sounds yummy, on my to do list. Thanks.

captaincannibal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
p.s., yes, 10% flavoring! I don't think many vapers will find this too strong, though.

Hah! I love that you point that out considering most recipes these days are 15-20% flavoring. 10% is definitely high for your stuff though.

Can't wait to try this. Probably tomorrow. Any combination of apple, cinnamon, and alcohol is sure to make me a happy man.

HIC I have already purchased some of your recipes, I'm new to the forum, but have been lurking for a big while whilst collecting lots of concentrates and mixing a juice here and there.
Just mixed this recipe and couldn't help to put a few drops on my dripper, this is the first time I used cinnamon on a mix and it's pretty nice dude. Now is going on my DIY juice-box for a few days ageing, will let you know how it turns up.
Thanks for all the recipes man much appreciated!!

HIC I have already purchased some of your recipes, I'm new to the forum, but have been lurking for a big while whilst collecting lots of concentrates and mixing a juice here and there.
Just mixed this recipe and couldn't help to put a few drops on my dripper, this is the first time I used cinnamon on a mix and it's pretty nice dude. Now is going on my DIY juice-box for a few days ageing, will let you know how it turns up.
Thanks for all the recipes man much appreciated!!
Btw, I used .5 Fuji

VU Sponsors