Become a Patron!

HIC's LAWSUIT GUM

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
In 2010 a class action lawsuit was filed against Wrigley's for Eclipse Breeze gum sold with the claim "with cardamom to neutralize the toughest breath odors". There were two flavors, "exotic strawberry" and "exotic mint". The strawberry one got terrible reviews, but mint was popular. They discontinued both, but I had to know what "exotic mint" tasted like. After a little research I made this:

1% FA Cardamom
1% FA Peppermint
1% FA Spearmint

shake and vape. This is a cooling minty vape, with the exotic, sweet flavor of cardamom balancing the mints. Cardamom has a little "balsam / camphor" bit to it that makes this really fresh, just like real cardamom.

These flavors are all strongest right after mixing, so if yours might sit around a while before you vape it, maybe use 1.5% each flavor.

If you're a menthol fan, use less than usual if you add it here. Same with TFA Koolada. If you add either one, try just 0.5%. I like wintergreen so might spike my next little batch with some of that instead.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
haha... awesome name ! Thank you, HIC for the HIstory! Prob would not try this with out that story.. but now I def will ! :p

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here are 5 more reasons you need Cardamom anyway:

I placed an order for it not long after I posted :) Along with a few others I was going to need anyway. I can't believe how many times I've said to myself, "That's all the flavors I'm buying for a while!" :D

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll have to give this a go on the next order.

Not to derail the thread....I've been debating on picking up cardamom. Guess i'll give it a go niw....I've been doing some reading and wonder how it would pair with something sweet and lemony...

Something like this in real life:

http://www.thecraftylarder.co.uk/2015/03/lemon-and-cardamom-burfi.html?m=1

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'll have to give this a go on the next order.

Not to derail the thread....I've been debating on picking up cardamom. Guess i'll give it a go niw....I've been doing some reading and wonder how it would pair with something sweet and lemony...

Cardamom is classic with all citrus flavors!

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good thing my FE lemon came in. Want to compare it to FA Lemon Sicily which likes to hide on my tastebuds.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors