Become a Patron!

HIC's LEMON LASAGNA (using only "clean" Capella flavors)

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
The inspiration was a dense lemon-cream icebox pie using a recipe similar to this one : https://lilluna.com/lemon-lasagna/. If you used a can of sweetened condensed milk in place of part of the milk, it would taste like this vape recipe.

Capella has posted test results for all these flavors here: http://international.capellaflavors.com/a-p-status/, showing <5ppm diacetyl/acetoin/acetyl propionyl.

5% CAP Juicy Lemon
3% CAP New York Cheesecake v2
1% CAP Graham Cracker v2
1% CAP Sugar Cookie v2
1% CAP Sweet Cream
1% CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream

Shake and vape!

Capella Juicy Lemon is right for artificial "lemon-flavored" pudding - and carries through to make lemon Oreo filling just fine, too. Graham Cracker is here mostly for the bakery & buttery notes to supplement Sugar Cookie. Think of Vanilla Whipped Cream as Cool Whip, and think of Sweet Cream as sweetened condensed milk.

Last edited:

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The inspiration was a dense lemon-cream icebox pie using a recipe similar to this one : https://lilluna.com/lemon-lasagna/. If you used a can of sweetened condensed milk in place of part of the milk, it would taste like this vape recipe.

Capella has posted test results for all these flavors here: http://international.capellaflavors.com/a-p-status/, showing <5ppm diacetyl/acetoin/acetyl propionyl.

5% CAP Juicy Lemon
3% CAP Cheesecake v2
1% CAP Graham Cracker v2
1% CAP Sugar Cookie
1% CAP Sweet Cream
1% CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream

Shake and vape!

Capella Juicy Lemon is right for artificial "lemon-flavored" pudding - and carries through to make lemon Oreo filling just fine, too. Graham Cracker is here mostly for the bakery & buttery notes to supplement Sugar Cookie. Think of Vanilla Whipped Cream as Cool Whip, and think of Sweet Cream as sweetened condensed milk.
Thanks for sharing with us, I am lucky this time I have all flavors for this recipe

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HIC, is the Cheesecake vastly different from NY Cheesecake? I haven't liked any v2 yet, and I've tried the CAP ones. I have GC and NYC and I'll give it a shot. Just like Heartsdelight, I love lemon everything when it comes to vaping.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
HIC, is the Cheesecake vastly different from NY Cheesecake? I haven't liked any v2 yet, and I've tried the CAP ones. I have GC and NYC and I'll give it a shot. Just like Heartsdelight, I love lemon everything when it comes to vaping.

That should read "New York Cheesecake v2" (fixed now) - I don't think Capella makes a non-NY cheesecake flavor. With those creams added, it sure does remind me of no-bake cream pie made with cream cheese & condensed milk.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Omg I have everything but the Cap vanilla whipped cream :mad: @HeadInClouds can I use Tfa Whipped Cream with something else to make it Vanilla Whipped Cream or should I just wait to order? Thanks :)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Omg I have everything but the Cap vanilla whipped cream :mad: @HeadInClouds can I use Tfa Whipped Cream with something else to make it Vanilla Whipped Cream or should I just wait to order? Thanks :)

Go for it. It'll probably be fine and you can always do the Cap flavor later. I've got to get the Cap Lemon, but you can never have too many Lemons! Just as an aside, I'm also ordering LA Lemonade. I've read some good reports on it and I'm dying for a Lemonade vape. I'll let you know once I get it.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Go for it. It'll probably be fine and you can always do the Cap flavor later. I've got to get the Cap Lemon, but you can never have too many Lemons! Just as an aside, I'm also ordering LA Lemonade. I've read some good reports on it and I'm dying for a Lemonade vape. I'll let you know once I get it.
Ok thanks!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok just made this, and I subbed the following;
Tfa Graham Cracker for the Cap Graham Cracker v2
Tfa Sweet Cream for the Cap Sweet Cream
Tfa Whipped Cream & 1 drop of INW Shisha Vanilla.

It's taste yummy to me. Wonder if I did too much subbing? And if I changed the intended flavor? When I reorder I'll get the proper flavorings.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Ok just made this, and I subbed the following;
...Tfa Whipped Cream & 1 drop of INW Shisha Vanilla.
...When I reorder I'll get the proper flavorings.

Capella Vanilla Whipped Cream is especially worth ordering, @Heartsdelight. Your other subs should give you fairly similar flavor for their part, but I think that Vanilla whipped Cream is pretty important.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Capella Vanilla Whipped Cream is especially worth ordering, @Heartsdelight. Your other subs should give you fairly similar flavor for their part, but I think that Vanilla whipped Cream is pretty important.
Thanks .HIC! On the list to buy! I was just excited to make this & didn't want to wait. But I will definitely order it. :)

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you mean V2 for Sugar Cookie as well? If I'm not mistaken the regular version has DAP content.

Thanks for the recipe, it looks really good!

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the link on reformulation. I may have the cap vanilla whipped cream. If I do this one is done for a good steep.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That should read "New York Cheesecake v2" (fixed now) - I don't think Capella makes a non-NY cheesecake flavor. With those creams added, it sure does remind me of no-bake cream pie made with cream cheese & condensed milk.
No V2 for me all I ever tried tasted like vomit to me.
give me tasty Diketones and such and authentic Nicotine none of that clone nicotine.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would be more concerned about a steep for the V2 cheesecake than I would the Vanilla Whipped cream, it is pretty much shake and vape. I use the VWC a lot.
In thought sugar cookie needed a steep, too. I don't use CAP much since there is a side taste I don't like if too much is in there. Mainly, it's cake batter. Excited to try this but I will sub lemon, not with Sicily. Can't remember the name.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In thought sugar cookie needed a steep, too. I don't use CAP much since there is a side taste I don't like if too much is in there. Mainly, it's cake batter. Excited to try this but I will sub lemon, not with Sicily. Can't remember the name.
True. Sugar cookie has always needed a steep for me.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looking forward to trying this, but I too will be using the original flavorings. Almost all of my dx and v2 flavors I've had to dump because to me they smell and taste horribly unpleasant. That's just imo however. :(

Thank you for sharing another awesome recipe HIC. My setups are in need of some tasty diy lol. :D

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok thanks!

So, I got the LA Lemonade and mixed this up straight away.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/4biyx4/best_damn_pink_lemonade/

I waited a couple of hours and started in on it with an RDA, dual clapton @ .73 ohm. I'm using TC, been going through the temps just searching the best temp.

The flavor of this is tart on the inhale, but not very strong. It's the mild tart, just enough so you know it's lemonade but no pucker factor. The Lemon Sicily could probably be increased to 1 or 1.25 just to bring it right up to that limit. Or you could try another Lemon, such as Cap Juicy Lemon, which I'll try next. On the exhale I'm getting the sweetness of the raspberry with a touch of it's own tartness. I don't taste the strawberry but the creator said it's there to support the "pink" part and I suppose it's doing its job well.

It's very light, not much mouth feel to it, but that's a nice change for me. I'm growing weary of the creams and custards so this is a welcome option. This is the first lemonade vape I've tried and it's pretty damn good, better than I anticipated. I'm already halfway through the 10ml I made and I'll probably finish it by tomorrow. I can definitely vape this for the better part of a day as long as I have something else with more weight to vape on alongside it during the day.

I'm not keen on vaping individual flavors but I think this one warrants the time and effort. I got 10ml but it's definitely going on the buy list for 30ml.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, I got the LA Lemonade and mixed this up straight away.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/4biyx4/best_damn_pink_lemonade/

I waited a couple of hours and started in on it with an RDA, dual clapton @ .73 ohm. I'm using TC, been going through the temps just searching the best temp.

The flavor of this is tart on the inhale, but not very strong. It's the mild tart, just enough so you know it's lemonade but no pucker factor. The Lemon Sicily could probably be increased to 1 or 1.25 just to bring it right up to that limit. Or you could try another Lemon, such as Cap Juicy Lemon, which I'll try next. On the exhale I'm getting the sweetness of the raspberry with a touch of it's own tartness. I don't taste the strawberry but the creator said it's there to support the "pink" part and I suppose it's doing its job well.

It's very light, not much mouth feel to it, but that's a nice change for me. I'm growing weary of the creams and custards so this is a welcome option. This is the first lemonade vape I've tried and it's pretty damn good, better than I anticipated. I'm already halfway through the 10ml I made and I'll probably finish it by tomorrow. I can definitely vape this for the better part of a day as long as I have something else with more weight to vape on alongside it during the day.

I'm not keen on vaping individual flavors but I think this one warrants the time and effort. I got 10ml but it's definitely going on the buy list for 30ml.
Thanks for remembering to update me! Hugs!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looks great.....of course I'm missing one flavor.:( I will definitely mix this up after my next order! BCF, here I come.....

VU Sponsors