HIC's WHITE TIC-TAC

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
For personal non-commercial use only.
Please do not repost this outside of vapingunderground.com.

HIC's White Tic-Tac recipe: This tastes just like one of the mints, right as the shiny coating has dissolved.

2.5% FlavourArt Peppermint
2% FlavourArt Anise
1% FlavourArt Vanilla Classic

Shake 'n vape!

Last edited:

Vangrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This has become one of my fav vapes. Thank you!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a great one. Question though - mine never lasts long enough to see how it changes, but I made it for a fairy recent ex-smoker who said she 'lost the flavor' after a while. Vapers tongue, or does the FA anise fade?

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Yes - Anise fades! Not just this one - every anise, absinthe, fennel, licorice I've tried eventually seems weaker.
More reason to shake 'n vape :D Or you could go nuts and use high percents, just not an option for me.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Drum roll............ ok I have said it before and I'll say it again here on this forum. this recipe is dead on. I havent tried or seen a recipe that is so perfect. and simple! as far as a "clone" there is no better. this isnt my prefered flavor but I love showing this recipe off. If you want to impress someone make this. only problem is that you will be forever held to this standard of perfection hahaha. only HIC can pull off things like this.

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Drum roll............ ok I have said it before and I'll say it again here on this forum. this recipe is dead on. I havent tried or seen a recipe that is so perfect. and simple! as far as a "clone" there is no better. this isnt my prefered flavor but I love showing this recipe off. If you want to impress someone make this. only problem is that you will be forever held to this standard of perfection hahaha. only HIC can pull off things like this.
I completely agree about this recipe being spot on. Just mixed 15 ml tonight and don't expect it will last til humpday, even in rotation with several other flavors!

Nice to see the familiar faces around here!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Totally missed the typo til you mentioned it!

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mixed 10ml of this today. smells awesome. Going to break out the IGO-L tmwr to taste.

vaping one day at a time

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow! put this on a IGO-L and yum! I can vape this for a while. This is coming from a person whose been stuck on the same 2 -3 flavors for months. I'll mix all sorts of flavors that I don't try most of the time & leave it up to friends if they like it. I'll be keeping a bottle of this mixed close to my stash. Thank you!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Wow! put this on a IGO-L and yum! I can vape this for a while. This is coming from a person whose been stuck on the same 2 -3 flavors for months. I'll mix all sorts of flavors that I don't try most of the time & leave it up to friends if they like it. I'll be keeping a bottle of this mixed close to my stash. Thank you!

I'm glad you like it enough to keep it, Claire!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It really is amazing how spot on and addictive this flavor is, and those small chamber igo-l drippers put out some great flavor. Nice combo!

LuLu78

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I absolutely love this(and I hate mint vapes), and my neighbor who will only vape hot cinnamon candy vapes loved this!!

This is an amazing recipe, thank you!!

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
HIC's White Tic-Tac recipe: This tastes just like one of the mints, right as the shiny coating has dissolved.

2.5% FlavourArt Peppermint
2% FlavourArt Anise
1% FlavourArt Vanilla Classic

Shake 'n vape!
Just made this for hubby, increased peppermint to 3%. He says it smells just like a white tic tac. He says it vapes awesome tastes just like a white tic tac. I agree. Absolutely spot on.

daath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just mixed this up for dripping - It's spon on! I love it!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Of all the recipes I use this is my go back to all day vape love it :xD: it's uncanny how close to a tic tac it is
You have a gift HIC!

I've made a modification version as well so as to keep close to your original numbers (I know some of the percentages seem strange so feel free to round up or down, I made a calculator so I can make precise adjustments)

I Call it Tic Tac Twist

FA - Apple Pie* 3%
FA - Peppermint 1.33%
FA- Anise 1.17%
FA- Vanilla Classic 0.5%

*for the apple pie you can sub this with other flavours at same percentage I've tried FA-Strawberry and FA-Cola, FA-Black Cherry all are really nice maybe reduce cherry a little though)

Last edited:

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spot on HIC thanks for the mix! I let it sit for 24 hrs. Great mix for a quick change up to give me a break from my normal vapes.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors