Become a Patron!

Hotcig kubi stick pen review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received kubi stick pen from Heaven gifts for the purpose of this review.

Hotcig kubi stick pen colors:

- Black
- Ss

HbN19Ci.jpg

Specifications:

Size: 20 x 20 x 115mm
Battery type: Built-in 1500mAh
Material: PCTG+SS
Capacity: 2ml

In the box:

- Hotcig Kubi Stick Pen Starter Kit
- USB Cable
- 1.2ohm Coil
- User Manual
- Warranty Card

Hotcig kubi stick pen is device for mtl vaping. Build quality of this device is good, it is made out of ss and pctg and everything looks fine, threads are also pretty much good. This device is 115mm in height and it is 20mm in diameter. You can buy this device in two different colors.

96aYa74.jpg

Let's start from the atomizer. With this device you will receive protective cap for the drip tip which is really great because it will protect your drip tip from dust and drip tip will be clean. The cap has magnet so you can just put it from the bottom of the battery while you are vaping. Drip tip that comes with this atomizer is solid drip tip, nothing special but personally I use it here. It is really nice that this device is compatible with 510 drip tips and basically in case that you don't like this drip tip you can always use any 510 drip tip here. Under the drip tip you can see some details which is nice because details here helps when you want to unscrew the top cap and fill the tank. When you unscrew the top cap you can see two big fill holes and you can fill the tank without any problems with any bottle. Capacity of the atomizer is 2ml which is really good capacity for this device. With this atomizer you will receive only one coil in the package and resistance of this coil is 1.2ohm. Considering that this is a starter kit I need to say that when you use coil for the first time you need to prime the coil with few drops of eliquid and then you can put the coil inside and fill the tank. On the bottom of the atomizer you can see threads so you can screw the atomizer on the battery.

2dfNiS3.jpg

kuLEiC7.jpg

aM5CZoO.jpg

On the battery you can see only "Kubi stick". From the top of the device you can see the connection and also you can see threads so you can screw the atomizer on the top of the battery. On this battery you can't use other atomizers which can be a con for someone. On the top side of the device you can see the airflow control ring and if you want you can take off the airflow ring which is nice. On the airflow control ring you can see one hole and you can see one slot for airflow adjustment. Under the ring you can see 5 airflow holes and using the airflow control ring you can choose only one airflow hole or you can use few holes if you want. On the airflow control ring you can see some details that helps when you want to adjust the airflow.
On the device you can see usb port and you can see the fire button. You will use usb slot when you want to charge the battery. This device has built in battery and capacity of the battery is 1500mah which is really good for small device. The fire button is protruding and it is a bit clicky. The fire button works good and so far I didn't have any problems. You can turn off and turn on the device when you press 5 times on the fire button. With this device you can change the working mode which is really nice and to do that you need to click 3 times on the fire button and you can choose between:

- Red color: Low
- White color: Medium
- Green color: High

K9yR7AK.jpg

9L6WUed.jpg

My thoughts about this device:

So, you can buy this device in two colors and build quality of the device is pretty much good. With this device you will receive the protective cap so you can protect your drip tip from dust which is really nice and also because it has magnet you can put it on the bottom of the battery. Drip tip is nothing special, but I use it here, it is very nice that this device is compatible with 510 drip tips and you can use here any 510 drip tip. Top fill system is good and you can fill the tank fast and easy without any problems. Capacity of the atomizer is 2ml which is good capacity for this device in my opinion. In the package you will receive only one coil which is a con in my opinion. We can adjust the airflow here which is very important and also airflow here can be very tight which many will like, especially beginners. Flavor is pretty much solid and throat hit is good, I tried here tobacco eliquid and flavor is as it should be. It would be really nice that we can use here other atomizers, but we can't, so this will be a con for someone. This device has built in battery and capacity of the battery is 1500mah which is really good capacity. Also you can choose here between 3 working modes which is also really nice. The fire button is good and so far I didn't have problems with the fire button here. Basically this is a really solid device that you can use as back up device, if you are beginner then I could suggest you th‭is one because it is really good device, especially for beginners.

Cons:

- Only one coil in the package
- You can't use here other atomizers

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Protective cap
- 510 drip tip
- Easy to fill
- Solid flavor
- Easy to adjust the airflow
- Draw can be very tight
- You can take off the airflow control ring