Become a Patron!

House cleaning sale #1

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
90aafdd15aa1166b28bbcfd559db8cba.jpg

Edit 1 : All items a re used and are in good clean condition.

Moving to new apartment and I’ll be putting most of my stuff on sale. Please add $4 for flat rate shipping and let me know if you prefer priority by adding $8 to item’s cost. As shown in picture most of the stuff would come in box. Please confirm if you have any doubts or questions. Ot looking for any trade unless you’ve anything exceptional.
I’d prefer to sell everything as a lot and if anyone comes up with a bulk purchase offer I’d give them priority. For all items listed below I’ll take 150+25 priority shipping =$175

Although I’m giving individual prices too.

Topside Dual - $55 - sold to @RoguePepps

9c9fd1178c8300ced2c868ce0f7d729d.jpg

Intake rta -$20
Gear RTA - $20
Galaxies mtl rta-$15
Dead Rabbit SQ - $15 sold to @jfhrtn
Kylin V2 RTA -$20
Nunchaku Tank - 15
UWell Crown 4 tank PSO edition - $25
Drop solo - black - $20 sold to @jfhrtn
Aequitas -$20

ed9901add778bf6c285106085c18706d.jpg

e533ae3d068d13ce942cff24f65060b9.jpg

8981af25b91f975f86fe01346a134897.jpg

3d210c676b7e6f899bcb0bbe4e7bc398.jpg

ca1edadde16b03f0e2be7d48f1b3ca77.jpg

948c71a35b841b0e2c3d831469c49c9a.jpg

c3cdf84e926dc65cbb02208935d8377c.jpg

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Lol
I’m stuck at work for some production issues. I’ll send the colorful information tonight when I reach back home.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Lol! What color is the Topside? Hahahaha!

No, but really.....if it’s not purple, I might jump on it. I love mine so much......

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Where is picture of Nunchaku Tank?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Missed to add individual pic though you can get a glimpse in first photo. It’s sitting on top of crown box - top right.
Let me get it’s photo for you.

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

I clicked photos outside probably that’s why.

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I’ve moved to a new place. Thanks for your messages I’ll be sending replies shortly. Need to take some rest as I’m exhausted.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
got stuff i can trade
This is a sale thread, not a trade thread. Hence the name house cleaning SALE. Please, please, please stop spamming everyone's posts with trades and sales. Everyone is trying to be kind about it because you are new to the forum, but in the 19 days you have been a part of the VU all we have seen from you is spam posts about sales and offering to trade your stuff when people aren't looking for trades. Try to be a little more respectful of other people trying to sell their items, by posting your stuff all over their threads you are taking the focus off of their attempts to sell and focusing them on you, which is not fair to the other people who are here with legitimate offers. I hope you can understand that. Thanks.

RoguePepps

Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time no talk :p bottom dollar on topside for a dire ole friend XD

also price with extra bottles?

ill give you my drop dead blood spalltter topside dual combo for it but sadly hellvape wont let me take pics yet (some dovpo nonsense) :(

anywyays

you know my situation, whats the two different bottom dollars?

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
This is a sale thread, not a trade thread. Hence the name house cleaning SALE. Please, please, please stop spamming everyone's posts with trades and sales. Everyone is trying to be kind about it because you are new to the forum, but in the 19 days you have been a part of the VU all we have seen from you is spam posts about sales and offering to trade your stuff when people aren't looking for trades. Try to be a little more respectful of other people trying to sell their items, by posting your stuff all over their threads you are taking the focus off of their attempts to sell and focusing them on you, which is not fair to the other people who are here with legitimate offers. I hope you can understand that. Thanks.

Thank you brother. You’re entitled for a free atty from me on you next purchase.
Remind me and I’ll ship it to you.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/house-cleaning-sale-1.480816/

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Long time no talk bottom dollar on topside for a dire ole friend XD

ill give you my drop dead blood spalltter topside dual combo for it but sadly hellvape wont let me take pics yet (some dovpo nonsense) :(

anywyays

Wont let u take pics? #Inquiryingmindwantstoknow

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Long time no talk :p bottom dollar on topside for a dire ole friend XD

anywyays

Prices mentioned here are bottom dollar prices. Send me an offer if you’ve some other number in mind.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/house-cleaning-sale-1.480816/

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
50   0   0

:vino:

VU Sponsors