Become a Patron!

How do you make a grown man cry?

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
As a near stranger you buy him a vape mod he loves but can not afford himself. Folks most of you know VU is a special place. It is where I go for a break from the stress of daily living. I personally have things going on in my life I wish I did not have. I come to VU to read posts, learn what's new in gear, and chat with my cyber friends. Basically to take a mental/psychological break from the world. I am always welcome here.
I have been admiring a mod for sale in the hardware section. I really like it but right now I can not buy a pack of chewing gum. Then I get a notification from the one and only cat man @MrMeowgi letting me know that he was blessing me with the beautiful mod. I do not know of any other forum or other people that would do this for someone. We are basically strangers but we mostly have one thing in common. Getting or remaining smoke free. For me it is not just the act of vaping that keeps me from lighting up. It is the variety of gear and the hobbiest aspect that occupies my mind enough to not need cigarettes. I would not have this if it were not for VU and forum members. Truly a special place of support, caring, and I will say it love.
So how do you make a grown man cry? Buy him a new to him mod for no reason other than kindness. Thank you @MrMeowgi you are one of the special ones in a place of which there are many special persons. I would name you but I might leave someone out. You are all my people and I love all of you. May God or what ever Karmic force you believe in bless you and keep you. From a very great full and recently emotional individual.
Rick and wife Kimmy

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man you're very welcome. I'm glad I'm in a position to be able to do so. Vu is a great place. We all just have to make sure it stays the friendly family it its always been to most of us.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a great act of kindness. Thank you for renewing some of my faith in mankind.
You never know with me. I like to keep everyone on their toes. And I suprise myself often. I don't even know what's coming. But I love helping people. Especially the ones here because if it wasn't for the people here I'd still be smoking I'm sure of it. Glad I made it past that part of life.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

VU Sponsors