Become a Patron!

How good are those Blotto's?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ive been primarily a single coil vaper with my RDAs. I thought dual coils would be too much power usage, juice usage, and just too much vapor. But then I got a couple of restrictive dual coil RDAs and found out I didn't need big beefy coils to get great flavor. Instead of my usually big (tricore) fused clapton single coil, I just used single core clapton wire.

With my dual coil RTAs or RBAs, I prefer some restriction on the airflow. Some of them are just too damned airy. I've read that the Blotto decks don't let in tons of air. Looking at pictures it makes sense. I think I'm going to get one in the future. A lot of people call them "The best" but you know how that goes. What's best for me isn't the best for everyone.

How are you guys liking this RTA? It's been around for about a year probably and I haven't had my eye on it until now. I'm not a big Bogan fan, but his name is on it. So let me hear it dick heads..lol

SoiDog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You will not regret getting yourself a blotto.
It has some restriction , so it should be right up your alley.
58a79acbd11190187b37a998e5c88aca.jpg

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

minimag03

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Blotto will provide the restriction you're describing. It's actually a fairly restricted dual coil RTA.

BUT you might want to consider waiting on the single coil version of the Blotto, if single coils are indeed your thing. While explaining the difference between the Blotto and Blotto Mini in a recent video, Bogan mentioned a single coil version has been in the works for awhile now. It might be awhile though. In the same video he mentioned how COVID19 delayed the release of the Odin Mini by ~6 months. Lets hope the same doesn't happen to the single coil Blotto :)

dustmite

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the original Blotto so much, I just bought a Blotto Mini for on top of my Vaporesso Gen. The original with the Ultem tank on an Aegis Legend is my every day bulletproof work vape!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got one from Element recently. I put in some SS 26ga claptons, 2.5mm ID, 6 wraps each. The flavor is nuts and at such a low wattage setting. Im only at 45W and don't really want to go higher. The draw on mine is pretty tight. I don't mind it much when I'm getting this kind of flavor though.

One thing I noticed is my decks side airflow holes look tiny compared to the videos and pictures I've seen. They're not like this-

Sorry, not sure on how to post pictures anymore since the site is new. Mine look like almost like pin holes in comparison. Not sure when they changed them but they're noticeably different. I would've probably liked it with a tad more airflow.

VU Sponsors