Become a Patron!

How is your health with lockdown?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll take a pimple over a boil any day. I've had 3 boils on my inner thigh that have all had to be lanced. Not fun.
Oh ouch! I used to work in an old time neighborhood pharmacy before this place I'm in now, AKA the place that makes me wear masks that gave me a pimple. Anyway... there's a drawing salve, might be hard to find, but it's called icthammol. We used to sell quite a bit of that stuff. Looks like tar, almost, comes in a tube. If you catch those soon enough, cover tightly with a bandage, it's supposed to work wonders.

Sorry you had to go through all that. I'm sure that was super painful.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh ouch! I used to work in an old time neighborhood pharmacy before this place I'm in now, AKA the place that makes me wear masks that gave me a pimple. Anyway... there's a drawing salve, might be hard to find, but it's called icthammol. We used to sell quite a bit of that stuff. Looks like tar, almost, comes in a tube. If you catch those soon enough, cover tightly with a bandage, it's supposed to work wonders.

Sorry you had to go through all that. I'm sure that was super painful.
The pain was unreal and they always form on the inner thigh and towards the back and sometimes close to the boys making it painful to sit. If I catch them early enough Boilease will work. That or, as crazy as it sounds, putting raw bacon on a boil will help them heal.

VU Sponsors