Become a Patron!

How long have you waited for order from FASTTECH

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I was curious. I ordered a uwell crown from FASTTECH Aug 20. Said would ship out the 27 I believe. So I still haven't received a tracking number just says still processing order. Then probably 5 days ago. I ordered a bigger tank for my Atlantis that shipped out already but still stuck in origin post since the 27th. I was looking to see how long have you waited for an order from FASTTECH. I emailed them and said if I don't have a tracking number by Tuesday USA time. That I want a refund. There response was apologetic and that they will try to get it from Uwell asap for shipping. Nothing fast about FASTTECH. They should rename themselves. Next time I pay more and order from the U.S. Prices are good but Damn shipping is SLOWTECH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slurve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
5 weeks from shipping date was the longest. Not having a tracking number on that item hurt the most

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn. That's ridiculous I got number for the expansion tank but nothing yet for the crown.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
3months. Forget that if Tuesday I don't have a tracking number. I'm getting a refund.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I will pay more and get it here. Figured I give them a shot for my business

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
3 weeks was the longest I've waited for FastTech. I've been waiting on some pre-wound Clapton wire for over 6 weeks from GearBest! It was a pre-order, though, and they said it shipped about 3 weeks ago.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I never order overseas anymore. I don't care who's pimping out the deal for whatever product. I have learned my lesson on that shit. By the time it gets to you there's already a version 3 of it or an upgrade.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea well I saw that uwell came out with a sexy black version of the crown. So there u go. They have Til Tuesday.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine are rolling in like clockwork here lately, except for an air flow control that wasn't in stock when I ordered. That one took about a month. Before you order anything, look and see if it's "in stock" or "ships next day." If not, that particular item is on order for them and will take longer to get to you. There's no tracking number till they actually ship it. And even then, it may take a bit to go through "origin post." Once tracking shows it's in Chicago, it's usually 3-4 days. And when checking out, always pay a little extra for the e-packet ship. It's quicker and provides tracking.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The expansion tank. I did. That shipped out quick but still shows in China. The crown said will ship out the 27th and they still don't have it

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, sometimes they don't get their stuff on time either.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ordered on June 27th...Order was over 350 dollars and everything was IN STOCK...I chose Epacket shipping. My order wasnt processed for 10 days fter payment, then was split into 2 packages and then shipped with Singapore Surface Mail. I am still currently waiting for the Tracking to say anything except "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment"....

These were the same order and for whatever reason it shows like this now..
Order Placed:
Friday, June 26, 2015
Order Number: A06266----
Order Total: $288.33
All shipments are processed.

Shipment 1
Last updated: Friday, July 10, 2015 9:20:07 AM
Shipped

Shipment 2
Last updated: Thursday, July 16, 2015 8:48:17 AM
Shipped

Outward Registered Letter
Destination - United States of America
The item (RC299---------HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 20-Jul-2015
Outward Registered Letter
Destination - United States of America
The item (RC299---------HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 9-Aug-2015

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Best I could find in the states.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you asked them what the deal is? I agree, that's way too long.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Shit try ebay.....I tried getting a link on here to no avail lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They have the black for 34.99

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea that's what I'm doing if they don't send out by Tuesday get. Refund then order a black one from eBay and a Smok tfv4 from eBay and possibly a tobeco super tank mini

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
FT is definitely not for everybody. I like them, use them, and don't expect fast service from them. They have taught me the fine art of patience though.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, trust me, if I need it now I'm going somewhere else. But for the little extras and accessories You can't beat em.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Prices are really good but man I had no clue they would take this long

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Anyone who has dealt with FastTech much at all, knows it takes 3-4 weeks typically to get your order. You are processing through 2 country's customs and 2 country's mails systems.

If you want to see SLOW, you should be a business that imports by the container....

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Prices are really good but man I had no clue they would take this long

If you can get through all the smack talk and hatred without wanting to gouge your eyes out, then reading the discussions/reviews about the products your interested in are the best way to find out about quality, shipping and who the biggest assholes are on FT.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well I did all my reviews that's y I'm going with the crown and tfv4. As far as vendors. I tried to find best price just first time ever dealing with FASTTECH. And never again rather pay a lil extra for faster shipping

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
UkuFde2.jpg

gT5H5mA.jpg

Kleinman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine has been stuck like this:
Posting Date Status Date Latest Status
14-08-2015 17-08-2015 Arrival at Destination Post (Country: US)

What's up with that?? It has been in the us since the 17th and hasn't moved since?

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
So I was curious. I ordered a uwell crown from FASTTECH Aug 20. Said would ship out the 27 I believe. So I still haven't received a tracking number just says still processing order. Then probably 5 days ago. I ordered a bigger tank for my Atlantis that shipped out already but still stuck in origin post since the 27th. I was looking to see how long have you waited for an order from FASTTECH. I emailed them and said if I don't have a tracking number by Tuesday USA time. That I want a refund. There response was apologetic and that they will try to get it from Uwell asap for shipping. Nothing fast about FASTTECH. They should rename themselves. Next time I pay more and order from the U.S. Prices are good but Damn shipping is SLOWTECH.

I have been pretty lucky with FT, usually about 2 weeks. But, I don't order anything from them I want quick. I have had more problems with Gearbest. I will be a month Tuesday on an order for clapton wire and never get anything from them in less than 3-4 weeks. I just choose not to order from them anymore. To me, the price savings isn't worth the wait!

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
First time ordering from them. Not like I always order from them and am surprised when shipping takes for ever.

hertigg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know I could be looking at a long shipping time when I order stuff from overseas, so I don't sweat it so much. Normal wait is about 10 days, but it has been as few as 5 and one order took about 6 weeks. I would rather deal with them than angelcigs though. Placed an order with them for items that started on the website that were in stock and ready to ship. 4 days later I had not received any shopping notification, so I contacted them. They stated that the item was not in stock even though the website showed that it was when I ordered it and it would be a few days until I got it. It did not ship out for over 2 weeks after that despite several emails from Customer Service stating that it would be able to ship in the next day. Total time for it to get to me despite it showing that it was in stock was 33 days. I will never order from them again. I thought they would be faster than fast tech seeing if they were in the United States but I was completely wrong on that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ForrestGump

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you pay the 1.89 price for shipping you should get what you need pretty quickly. Do not accept free delivery you won't see your purchase for over a month.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I emailed FASTTECH today they refunded my money to my paypal. I'm going to order thru eBay now. FASTTECH no Bueno. Unless ur in no hurry.

andyl

Member For 4 Years
My order took nearly 8 weeks from them. I did have tracking and it appears although I ordered from FastTech in the states the order actually came from China. Who'd have thought it eh! Won't be doing that again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Def won't be ordering there again. Only good thing is I asked for refund and few hrs later. It was back in my paypal account.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Last night my Waidea 60w died while pulsing my Hobo rda...Stuck with only V3flip with an Atlantis V2 that works until my package comes (Still shows same message as before) or until I can afford to buy something else. Maybe Ill buy a X cube 2 and TFV4 as a Bday present in 2 weeks, wont be ordering from FT though!
Rebuilt an Atlantis coil with 28g (4 Strand Parralel/2 Wrap) @ .2 Ohms, it actually gives a decent vape now, it didnt cut it with the .3 and .5 Ohm stock coils on a Mech....

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All this frustration is why I don't order from them . Then if something goes wrong with it they want a picture ! Like they are doing a big favor . No favors are being done , they got your money !
Just the way I see things , I guess .

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I mean. I got my money back. But they should update there stock. Not say in stock then don't say anything Til a upset customer is asking where is my package and/or tracking number

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I mean. I got my money back. But they should update there stock. Not say in stock then don't say anything Til a upset customer is asking where is my package and/or tracking number

I'll just say, they are heavy in to speculation of when stock "should" arrive. It's not a perfect system..

mrquackers00

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My recent FT order was placed on July 27 and arrived in San Fran USPS sorting facility on August 12. I just got my package two days ago because of USPS. It took USPS from Aug 12-Aug 23 to get it from California to Orlando. Unfortunately USPS took their time and sent it to the wrong (local) post office 3 times. It basically kept bouncing back and forth from Orlando's USPS distribution center to (incorrect) local USPS delivery offices for a week.

My total shipping time from placing order (everything in stock) to my door was a little over 4 weeks.

I agree with the comments above in that ordering from FT is a game a patience. I order stuff I don't need right away and get "surprise" vapemail after I forgot about it.

Nathan

Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I have received orders as quick as 10 days but 3-4 weeks is more normal.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I have been pretty lucky with FT, usually about 2 weeks. But, I don't order anything from them I want quick. I have had more problems with Gearbest. I will be a month Tuesday on an order for clapton wire and never get anything from them in less than 3-4 weeks. I just choose not to order from them anymore. To me, the price savings isn't worth the wait!
Well, just to update my Gearbest woes. I'm now in week 5. For a simple spool of Clapton! I'm a slow learner, but I learned this one! :)

Free2Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did waited like 3 months once for a Kayfun. might have to wait longer with the Ipv d2 and the Cloupor mini plus which is on preorder....... The usual wait is less than one month. Happy with the service they provide. If you don't mind the wait and read their reviews to get deals that people already have approved there's almost no way you can go wrong with them, although there's other companies out there with sometimes even cheaper prices than FT

Free2Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First replied, now read the thread backwards. I have like 3 buys coming from Gearbest! Thought I'd give em a try........

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, just to update my Gearbest woes. I'm now in week 5. For a simple spool of Clapton! I'm a slow learner, but I learned this one! :)
I made one test order from them just after the Chinese holidays. Never did show up. Finally just got a refund after 2 1/2 months. Maybe I'll find Lassie on my doorstep with it tied to her collar one of these days.:)

DatPuff

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I once waited 3 1/2 months for drip tips

I'd accidentally checked the crappy shipping method

Sent from my N9516 using Tapatalk

Slurve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has any one ordered from 3fvape? How long does it usually take? I ordered the x cube 2 and tfv4.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Such a fast reply. I edited to ask another question.

Lol sorry I'm subscribed. Uhh for me it took about a week or so. Which isn't bad at all.

Slurve

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow coming from China that is good. I've seen them active on here and I know they have a US warehouse, but the stuff I ordered wasn't in stock there.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow coming from China that is good. I've seen them active on here and I know they have a US warehouse, but the stuff I ordered wasn't in stock there.

Yeah I ordered from their US warehouse.

VU Sponsors