Become a Patron!

How much juice can i take on an airplane ?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
does anyone know currently how much DIY can i take on a plane and can I take a dual box and a dripper with me ?

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just be sure your batteries are in your hand luggage! Take some juice in the baggy, but I usually put extra in my wash bag in the checked luggage :) You shouldn't have an issue with any mod/topper in carry-on.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Just be sure your batteries are in your hand luggage! Take some juice in the baggy, but I usually put extra in my wash bag in the checked luggage :) You shouldn't have an issue with any mod/topper in carry-on.
started thinking about my stealth days taking other un unmentionable on airplanes lol glad its not that hard :p

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I looked too, if there's a newer one I missed it. I refuse to fly, so I'll be on the ground with my 55 gallon drums....;)

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Crossborder trip planned. Fingers crossed again lol

I got in with just over 6 ounces last time, through customs at Vancouver. I wasn't trying to sneak it. Just had it right on top, so it could be seen. Not so sure how driving through will go. They tossed my shit on BOTH sides of the border, last time.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Crossborder trip planned. Fingers crossed again lol

I got in with just over 6 ounces last time, through customs at Vancouver. I wasn't trying to sneak it. Just had it right on top, so it could be seen. Not so sure how driving through will go. They tossed my shit on BOTH sides of the border, last time.
lol that sucks, I have gone with ciga-likes in the past but now I couldnt vape one of those lol. was thinking of taking a 16oz or something but maybe ill take a 4oz and ship a couple more to me lol. hate to go on a trip and have to buy juice or get my mod snagged before i even leave . that would be a bummer lol

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
lol that sucks, I have gone with ciga-likes in the past but now I couldnt vape one of those lol. was thinking of taking a 16oz or something but maybe ill take a 4oz and ship a couple more to me lol. hate to go on a trip and have to buy juice or get my mod snagged before i even leave . that would be a bummer lol

I hadn't thought of shipping it! Damn lol

My brain isn't in the game at all today, or any other day. Sending 12 oz this week :)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You're not taking any checked luggage?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i just wasnt not positive how much E-liquid or nicotine you could put in any luggage. its been awhile since i flew anywhere

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You're not taking any checked luggage?

Oh yes, but I still have to go through Canadian customs. And they LOVE my stuff lol

I got a pass at the airport. But I never get a pass driving in. They're going to look. :/

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i just wasnt not positive how much E-liquid or nicotine you could put in any luggage. its been awhile since i flew anywhere

Just put it in bottles that look like shampoo. I don't think there's any limit in checked baggage (especially when I think how many bottles of general stuff many of us pack LOL). I've packed liters of wine before with no issue:p

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
16 oz. Damn dude that's one hell of a trip lolol

Spelling Errors compliments of my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just put it in bottles that look like shampoo. I don't think there's any limit in checked baggage (especially when I think how many bottles of general stuff many of us pack LOL). I've packed liters of wine before with no issue:p

Customs don't care how or how much you transport lol. You could bring a 55 gal drum on the plane, if TSA would let you. But you still have to carry it through customs. And they're going to ask questions. :p

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
16 oz. Damn dude that's one hell of a trip lolol

you cant go anywhere without extra game over ha. you know how it is, once someone tries it they just want more . Ive learned my lesson traveling light lol

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Customs don't care how or how much you transport lol. You could bring a 55 gal drum on the plane, if TSA would let you. But you still have to carry it through customs. And they're going to ask questions.
Hold a sec!!!! I still haven't received my 55 gallon drum of GOC yet. Maybe I should double check the mailbox ????

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
you cant go anywhere without extra game over ha. you know how it is, once someone tries it they just want more . Ive learned my lesson traveling light lol
Heard ya there dude. Life without GOC is.....m well life not worth living lolol

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hold a sec!!!! I still haven't received my 55 gallon drum of GOC yet. Maybe I should double check the mailbox ????

I would have retired, before I bought a 55 gal drum of GOC. My eyes popped on the 4oz price. Glad they have samples.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Customs don't care how or how much you transport lol. You could bring a 55 gal drum on the plane, if TSA would let you. But you still have to carry it through customs. And they're going to ask questions. :p

I was responding to Will who's just traveling between states! International is a different matter of course :)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@wllmc
call the airline
there as specific OUNCES you can take in your checked bags and in your carry on. plus I believe there is a total ounces for carry on.

plus there are some requirments like being in ziplocks or something

just call teh airline or look online on a airport website

its is all laid out very clearly

we accidentally packed our body wash in the carry on one time. And had to leave it behind and it was a 12oz bottle

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just hide everything under the sex toys. Then smile and wink when they start looking through the stuff ;)

Make sure the tube of Anal Ease is front and center.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@wllmc
call the airline
there as specific OUNCES you can take in your checked bags and in your carry on. plus I believe there is a total ounces for carry on.

plus there are some requirments like being in ziplocks or something

just call teh airline or look online on a airport website

its is all laid out very clearly

we accidentally packed our body wash in the carry on one time. And had to leave it behind and it was a 12oz bottle

It's listed in the link Teresa posted earlier - 3. 4o unces in a quart ziplock in carry on (and I've flown quite a few times adhering to the TSA guidelines.) But fortunately you can pack what you like in checked luggage (not batteries of course).

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just to clarify. It's NOT just 3.4 ounces. That's the liquid container size limitation. Ever how many 3.4 ounce containers you can fit in a quart ziplock, will pass.

VU Sponsors