Become a Patron!

How much Juice do you go through?

RobbieR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am just squeezing the last couple drops out of a 30ml Bottle of Juice I bought 2 weeks ago and I am wondering how much juice other vapers go through in a day or week. A 30ml bottle is consistently lasting me 2 weeks, but I have seen some people here saying they vape as much as 30ml in a day! That is a pretty extreme difference.

So my question is, how much do you vape?

I am an ex cigarette smoker (going on 3 months without a cigarette) Vaping 12mg Juice in a Subtank Mini with a 1.2 ohm coil.

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am a former 2 pack a day smoker, I vape roughly 15ml of 3mg juice a day. I vape on a arctic with . 2 ohm coils, Atlantis 2 with . 3 ohm coils and doge with . 15 ohm fused claptons.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep that's pretty much what I do. About 3 5ml tanks a day of 3 mg nic.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I used a nautilus 1.6 ohm @ 12 watts, around 4ml a day
When I used an atlantis 0.5 ohm @ 12 watts, around 8ml a day

Now that I am dripping, it varies wildly. On work days I might use 10-15ml a day with a 0.14 ohm dual coil RDA @ 75 watts, but on school days or days off I use 20-30ml in a day. Less if using a higher ohm rda.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Between 5 and 12ml at either 6 or 12mg. Depends on my mood, stress, phase of the moon,

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It varies. Smok ADC w/ 2.0 ohm coil @ 3.7 volts very little juice.
Hobo RDA w/ 0.13 Ni200 @ 420 degrees and 25 watts quite a bit of juice.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
30 mls in 12 hours :( I just bought a $22 bottle of unicorn milk yesterday and its gone. I vape only temp builds with RDA's and Zephyrus rba and goblin tanks. i was a pack a day smoker.

RobbieR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks like I am a light weight by comparison :D

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I had the same question a while back. I found that is you are not doing sub ohm and Rebuildables etc and just using some stock tank like an iclear30s someone who only vapes will go through 3-6ml a day Those who use adjustable air tanks will use slightly more

Once you go to sub ohm triple that for an average person.

This is why I got into DIY juice.

I went from using about 5ml a day of 24mg juice on an iclear30s to 10-20ml a day on a kanger subtank mini. I could no longer justify vaping if it was costing me $3-5 a day in store bought juice. So now I dont even pay attention to how much juice I use in a day since it cost me about 9 cents a mil. But based on how often I make a fresh batch of juice I am still using about 10ml a day on avg.

I personally am concerned on how much I do vape a day for health reasons.
Since we still don't know the long term effects of vaping this stuff, I worry if I vape too much in a day for too long will it come back to bite me in the rear later

RobbieR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had the same question a while back. I found that is you are not doing sub ohm and Rebuildables etc and just using some stock tank like an iclear30s someone who only vapes will go through 3-6ml a day Those who use adjustable air tanks will use slightly more

Once you go to sub ohm triple that for an average person.

This is why I got into DIY juice.

I went from using about 5ml a day of 24mg juice on an iclear30s to 10-20ml a day on a kanger subtank mini. I could no longer justify vaping if it was costing me $3-5 a day in store bought juice. So now I dont even pay attention to how much juice I use in a day since it cost me about 9 cents a mil. But based on how often I make a fresh batch of juice I am still using about 10ml a day on avg.

I personally am concerned on how much I do vape a day for health reasons.
Since we still don't know the long term effects of vaping this stuff, I worry if I vape too much in a day for too long will it come back to bite me in the rear later

I noticed when I used lower nic juice I vape almost double than vaping 12mg Juice. I figure I am going to stay at 12mg and a 1.2ohm coil for now. This way I vape less, spend less money on juice, and my lungs are filtering less PG/VG.

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a good question - I honestly don't know! By day, during the work week, a full 4ml tank while driving back and forth to work. By evening?
This pic, recently taken, illustrates a sampling of a typical evening of vaping for me. In this shot there are at least seven visable bottles with a few more out of the frame. I tinker with my devices and vape this one, vape that one, maybe combine a couple of flavors on a dripper here and there. I'm like a pecking bird with OCD !

hugh janus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I go through between 5 and 10 mls a day of ~22mg DIY juice on a dual coiled .7 ohm setup at between 25 and 30 Watts. Used to smoke around 2 packs of cheap cigarillo superstinkies a day before I quit last July. Haven't smoked since.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Roughly 30ml a day. Some days more, some days less. I vape @ about 0.75mg nicotine, max vg, all DIY.

When I first started vaping 5ml's would last a week easy. 36mg nic.

Tim Vatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lung hitters will go through more juice and most of the time about half the nic as if they were mouth to lung hitters. "Traditional" mouth to lung hitters who use the non sub ohm tanks will generally vape a higher nic e liquid but a LOT less liquid than lung hitters or "cloud chasers" I like both.and I have no idea how much e liquid I go through since I DIY and normally use about 5 or 6 devices a day and just refill them when they need refilled.

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10-12 ml during weekdays, 12-18 on weekends. Sub ohm lung hitter here and 3mg is the highest I use so unfortunately I do plow through the juice. Thank you DIY!

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I burn through about 40 ml a day 10 ml in my zenith rda and. About 30 ml in my lemo drop on my sigelei 100w at 24 watts. I thought I'd use less in a tank thats why I bought the lemo but how wrong I was. Good job I do diy juice. And I'm only on like 3 mg nic in both lemo and rda. My juice just tastes so good I can't leave it alone. I vape way more than I used to smoke.

hugh janus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I burn through about 40 ml a day 10 ml in my zenith rda and. About 30 ml in my lemo drop on my sigelei 100w at 24 watts. I thought I'd use less in a tank thats why I bought the lemo but how wrong I was. Good job I do diy juice. And I'm only on like 3 mg nic in both lemo and rda. My juice just tastes so good I can't leave it alone. I vape way more than I used to smoke.
+1 on that. I am vaping way more than I ever smoked, but differently. I used to smoke the whole cig even after I was satisfied in order to not waste the expensive tobacco. Now I just take a couple of big blasts every so often ALL DAY AND NITE lmao. Another one of the things I love about vaping, I get as much or as little as I want and don't have to worry about not wasting this or that. The flavors are great and I am not getting all the unwanted things that came with burning tobacco.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
+1 on that. I am vaping way more than I ever smoked, but differently. I used to smoke the whole cig even after I was satisfied in order to not waste the expensive tobacco. Now I just take a couple of big blasts every so often ALL DAY AND NITE lmao. Another one of the things I love about vaping, I get as much or as little as I want and don't have to worry about not wasting this or that. The flavors are great and I am not getting all the unwanted things that came with burning tobacco.
That's one of the best things about vaping, no waste! About the only thing bad about it is there are some things you just can't do while vaping, (prime example, working on a car), being able to light it up, and leave it in your mouth while working is just not possible with vaping. Small price to pay I guess for the health advantages though.

whitepony1986

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sadly 30ml is about a day for me which is why i diy but i splurge sometimes to try new juice companys out

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
60ml in 2 weeks. 100ml in about a month

c48fd4741f63e65ae825ba5a2f8d17a4.jpg

Sad day lol

Last edited:

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mostly 100ml will last a week. But now with summer here and at the lake all weekend I'm huffing back 75ml on the weekend alone.

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
8 - 10 ml at 24 mg. Unless I bored lol
I tried lower mg but vaped so much more.

The Vaping Goat

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm a bit of a chain vaper, I also have some very airy tanks so I get through 20-30ml a day.
That ^^ is what led me into the DIY juice making. I simply couldn't afford the juice at the level I was getting through it. Now it's not an issue at all.

Doncd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I go through 30 mil in two day I was smoking 3 packs a day I drip and use 3 or 6 mg depending what I can get

Ravi Brounstein

Herbal Dude
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Between drip and tank I go through 15-20mL per day.

It just goes so fast with sub ohm coils.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think I found my juice saver. Only used 5 mls yesterday using a .85 single coil in this. I usually use 30+
059adbfd97ac70b5e2860791edc2b9e4.jpg

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors