Become a Patron!

how much juice do you use

bama88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, I've got a question on juice usage......how much juice do you use? The reason I'm asking is because I'm placing an order, and I want it to last 2 weeks and I know some juice needs to steep....I know that this is prob a dumb question and vaping is very individual and subjective.....but please share your experience....

I vape two to three tanks in my aspire mini and one tank in kanger sub ohm.....is that too much.

Problem I have is my juice is just too good I can't stop myself.....

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On average I vape 100-150ml a week....that said I vape 4 or 5 mods in rotation, but since getting a couple Crown subtanks that amount may go up.. Lol

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I've got a question on juice usage......how much juice do you use? The reason I'm asking is because I'm placing an order, and I want it to last 2 weeks and I know some juice needs to steep....I know that this is prob a dumb question and vaping is very individual and subjective.....but please share your experience....

I vape two to three tanks in my aspire mini and one tank in kanger sub ohm.....is that too much.

Problem I have is my juice is just too good I can't stop myself.....
As long as your not getting over nic'ed then your good. I vape a 20 ml bottle a day at 3 mg.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I generally do 10-15ml a day. I have co-workers that knock out a 30ml bottle a day, every day.

But these last 2 days OMG! I've been vaping like a madman. I have 2 tanks that hold 7.5ml And I've almost emptied the first one today in just 3 hours.

That said, I did reduce my Nic level to 3mg. And I finally got a recipe correct that I've been working on for weeks, and I haven't been able to put it down since. :oops:

I may have to do some tobacco flavor at 6mg, just to slow myself down. :confused:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I go through about 5-10ml a day depending on which setup I'm using. Obviously, the higher the wattage, the more juice you're gonna burn up. I tend to vape low watts.. never over 30.

VapinGeorgie420

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I go about 100ml/week (6mg nic-was a heavy smoker so haven't been able to go down on nic yet lol) between my mech and regulated. The arctic subtank guzzles juice. When dripping I tend to go through a lil less. I'm on the go most of the time so mostly using my sig with the arctic and my mech when I'm just hanging out at home.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors