Become a Patron!

How much nicotine disposable cigarette puffs is not harmful?

Recently i bought hayati 15000 with 2% nicotine strength from vapesquard.co.uk . Can some someone tell me that how many puffs in a day is not harmful for our lungs.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, ...

Anything apart from air that you put into your lungs has the potential to cause harm. That noted use of nicotine can be comparable to use of caffeine / coffee / tea. Contrary to all the media scare mongering nicotine nor caffeine are "gateway" drugs. That would be saying placebos are gateway drugs.

At 2% nicotine I wouldn't be too concerned over what harm may exist from merely nicotine alone. You might consider say, ten minute vaping sessions. A rough average cigarette smoking session is about ten minutes as well, seven to ten. If you have maybe twelve sessions per day, in general i wouldn't think you would face dire harm.

Take all this with a big grain of salt however. 1. I am not a medical professional / toxicologist. 2. Getting advice from total strangers online always invites subjectivity / speculation. 3. Not all what is considered an "in general" baseline will suit all cases.

Ultimately if afraid of the risk/s, don't take the risk/s. You could also consult your own trusted medical professional/s / healthcare provider/s, in person and face to face. Hope I've not muddied the issue too much yet it is one which can be murky at best. I merely try conveying some bit of objective middle ground, too much back and forth negative and positive. It's a choice, your choice too, not ours.

VU Sponsors