Become a Patron!

How to buy Puff bars original which site is authentic

Hi,
I am searching for Puff bar online but, I got a serious issue of pricing every website has different pricing for same variants.
Some are selling for 5$ and some websites charging 8$. What not to do in this case which one is authentic 8$ or 5$ website .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 2.08.56 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 2.08.56 AM.png
    336.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 2.08.43 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-08-23 at 2.08.43 AM.png
    360.6 KB · Views: 10

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
That first site is legit.
I buy from them.

You have to buy 10 to get the deal.

They are trying to get rid of them by September 9th because that's when they come off of the market.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just have to take your chances sometimes. Or use Google to see if the site is legit. Most members here don't use puff bars and have gotten close to the quiting cigarettes if they haven't already. Good luck in your journey

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They are trying to get rid of them by September 9th because that's when they come off of the market.
:hearts:
:stars2::banana::stars2::hearts:

ETA: Having rethought, my apologies for the jubilation. I'll still be glad seeing some kind of disposable/s leaving the market. IMHO, disposables seem true rip-offs and I cannot get beyond that to see their utility.

I might in a dire pinch use one. Still, that would only be under duress of such a bad situation. Do not see much use to suggest them as "starters" for vaping. Might see it as a "try it and see" product. Otherwise, really don't see them more than "come get ripped off for overly priced throw away gear."

Again, just my opinion being worded out. I know mine, like all others likely stinks, isn't worth the electrons used creating the text. Desired explaining why I got happy. At the same time it makes me sad for those who get hooked on such things.

If it is your "thing", more power to you. I'm no one to say any one way is the true / best / only way.

Last edited:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Isn't this supposed to be "what Not to do" thread? Once again... wasted time reading a bunch of crap (but had to take a look)
So... what not to do (waste time reading threads that you know are just BS) What is happening to VU?

VU Sponsors