Become a Patron!

How to choose a kit to start vaping?

judy61699

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hi all,

i am a new vaper just vaping for a few weeks. my current kit for vaping is 1.5 ohm 14 w. however, i am not an ex-smoker. i just do DL. i prefer the massive clouds. it is cool. it is said that the 0.05 ohm to 0.6 ohm with higher wattage will be better.

So my kit seems not so perfect. but it is really a good kit to start, easy to handle and quick to vape.

i am confused. you kindly suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have a budget? Prefer internal or single or multiple 18650 battery device? Tanks with premade coils, or do you do your own builds?

judy61699

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do you have a budget? Prefer internal or single or multiple 18650 battery device? Tanks with premade coils, or do you do your own builds?

Yes, maybe 30 to 50 dollars. internal compact battery and tanks with premade coils will be preferred. you know. i just start vaping.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You might take a look at the Joyetech Cuboid Mini kit ($47.00 on Efun.top) 80 watts, internal battery, TC capable. If your not in a hurry, the Innokin Coolfire 4 TC kit comes out in a couple weeks. About the same price with more coil options. Maybe check ebay for vv/vw mods. Ton of choices out there. Good luck, welcome to VU, and let us know what you end up with.

You are right. Normally, there are two types vaping mouth to lung inhale (MTL) and direct lung (DL)

MTL draw like a cigarette, vapers usually use higher ohms, lower watts, DL vapers usually use lower ohm, higher watts.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Heres my advice for a all in one cloud chunking kit. It has an internal 4000 mah battery, does temp control well, and comes with the tfvr micro. I've used the dual clapton micro coil and it's as good as my rta builds. It's an all around great kit for 55$. You wont feel the need to upgrade anytime soon. https://www.elementvape.com/smok-micro-one-starter-kit-r80-tc-micro-tfv4-tank

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

judy61699

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You might take a look at the Joyetech Cuboid Mini kit ($47.00 on Efun.top) 80 watts, internal battery, TC capable. If your not in a hurry, the Innokin Coolfire 4 TC kit comes out in a couple weeks. About the same price with more coil options. Maybe check ebay for vv/vw mods. Ton of choices out there. Good luck, welcome to VU, and let us know what you end up with.

Thank you! it is amazing that my start kit is the Innokin endura T18. i have heard the coolfire 4 TC and will focus on it continuously.

judy61699

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Heres my advice for a all in one cloud chunking kit. It has an internal 4000 mah battery, does temp control well, and comes with the tfvr micro. I've used the dual clapton micro coil and it's as good as my rta builds. It's an all around great kit for 55$. You wont feel the need to upgrade anytime soon. https://www.elementvape.com/smok-micro-one-starter-kit-r80-tc-micro-tfv4-tank

Thank you. i heard about the kit and watched some videos. it sounds good.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you. i heard about the kit and watched some videos. it sounds good.
Only down side is the paint could be a lit tuffer but there's nice cases avil so np imo.

bluedodger

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I want to chime in and second this. Can't go wrong with Smok and the TFV4 is a tank with so many coil options you can really experiment and try a number of different styles. Very good value.

suprtrkr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
+1 on the Smok Micro. That's a good kit, and cloudy.

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hi. I remember you. You made this same post over on the other forum. Lots of people gave you suggestions.... including me. You are still having problems deciding on a starter kit after so many people have taken time to give you all their recommendations?

judy61699

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi. I remember you. You made this same post over on the other forum. Lots of people gave you suggestions.... including me. You are still having problems deciding on a starter kit after so many people have taken time to give you all their recommendations?

Hi, i have had the start kit. i just wonder if it is really suit me well. Then i will consider better backups.

anyway, thank you so much for your suggestions.

VU Sponsors