Become a Patron!

How to contact a vendor?

kkfitterman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When they don't answer their phone nor do they respond to e-mails nor do they answer request made on their website.(venerablevape.com) running out of patience.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
When they don't answer their phone nor do they respond to e-mails nor do they answer request made on their website.(venerablevape.com) running out of patience.
What seems to be the issue at hand?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@kkfitterman ... Are you planning on Spamming our whole forum with this?... You've reached out to AJ... I'm sure he'll respond when able.
It is not necessary to fill our forum full of your dissatisfaction with this one incident.

@SMOKIE Apparently he placed an order with AJ before his computers went down. AJ put up a public notice about it on his FB page. @kkfitterman has reached out to him and not heard back yet. This is at least his 3rd post throughout the forum about it.
Correction: Actually all 11 of his posts have been regarding VV.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
@kkfitterman ... Are you planning on Spamming our whole forum with this?... You've reached out to AJ... I'm sure he'll respond when able.
It is not necessary to fill our forum full of your dissatisfaction with this one incident.

@SMOKIE Apparently he placed an order with AJ before his computers went down. AJ put up a public notice about it on his FB page. @kkfitterman has reached out to him and not heard back yet. This is at least his 3rd post throughout the forum about it.
Correction: Actually all 11 of his posts have been regarding VV.
OK Pami thanks for filling me in. It's all yours.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@kkfitterman I certainly understand your frustration and have reached out to the owner on your behalf... I'll let you know if/when he responds. It would help if you would private message me the name the order is under so I have it if he asks for it.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry to hear kkfitterman, I'm sure at some point most have had an issue with a purchase and I hope your issue is solved swiftly. Welcome to VU.

kkfitterman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you for the greeting CgS_Drone. And violence is never the answer pulse (would make one feel better but never good).
And countrypami is right, I should patiently wait and not disturb others of my dissatisfaction.( I mean its only been 1 month as of today) and computer issues can be very time and money consuming along with probably the worst issue a small company can have. and on a different note pami, I don't even know what spamming is(I'm an old dude) but if it caused you grief, I do apologize.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
KK, hopefully you can get things worked out. Remember though if you used a Debit card you only have 30 days to talk to your bank if you think you cannot get things worked out. Other forms of payment give you longer to work with the seller and again hopefully it would not have to resort to that.

dolphin tank

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Figure out his troubles, propose solutions, visit him directly;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
***UPDATE***
We have received word that kkfitterman did indeed receive his order from VV.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Shark Vape
You notice the comments we made, were deleted?

Huh! Imagine that! I guess certain people use their status to hide things from the public eye! It almost like certain people want to hide the truth.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I wrote and deleted my response so it can still be viewed by forum folks.
Here's the synopsis...

bullshit-bs-smiley-emoticon.gif

Not that I feel I have to defend myself... but, NO ONE has deleted ANYTHING from this thread. I don't know what your problem is... the issue was resolved between the vendor and customer. This had nothing to do with you. Continued personal attacks on me or any other moderator in this forum will however, get YOU deleted! The admins @TygerTyger can also see your post history.

For anyone else reading this thread... that's not how we play here!

upload_2016-2-9_18-16-19.png

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
please enlighten me on what thread had items removed. i can concur that no moderator has done anything in this thread. unless @freemind is referring to @Shark Vape editing his own reply up above but that was done by himself.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
*sigh* I am simply too tired to read up on all this right now. Please work it out before I wake up, because I don't wanna have to start putting people in time out.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You're threatening me now?

Your use of the word Continued is a lie. You've not been attacked at all... nor has any mod. So put the victim card back in yer wallet..
IMO, you've done harm to this vendor. Between you and Spamanimal, your shady deflective behavior here has cast a shadow on Venerable Vaping. If VV comes back, he'll have the damage you've added to live down too.

People aren't stupid Pami. We watched you run this new member off this forum. YOU attacked HIM.

It looks like you attacking the victim to me... 'Yeah shut up SPAMMER, he'll get back to ya'... uhh huh, in 3 months... maybe.

Like I said, I don't believe you. You've lost some credibility with me because of your questionable (read: dishonest) treatment of a member who needed help. You abused your mod status AND kkfitterman just to protect your vendor buddy from getting neg rep.
You've also got priors for running off other new/good members in the past as well... just based on your own petulance! I've seen it.

I get that you do a lot for the community. I see it and I'm grateful for it. But you just went way too far this time.
It's offensive that you think you can just attack, ban, & chase off any member who annoys you... and then pretend you were the victim!..

And now you're here threatening to ban me... How many people are you gonna ban Pami? ...everyone who sees the truth?
It's kinda sickening.

@Shark Vape Let me enlighten you ...
First of all... This is not ECF! We do not BAN people on a whim or because we are annoyed or offended by them... I for sure as hell haven't. And if we did/could... This forum would have quite a few less members! Unless it's blatant, non-vape related spam it requires ADMIN approval. So get your facts straight before you get the mud you're slinging on your own face!

Secondly, I have NEVER abused my mod status and kkfitterman was not attacked. If I had, an ADMIN certainly would have set me straight. YOU are the one that seems to have an issue with my choice of the word "spamming". YOU are the one that completely out of the blue got a bug up your hiney and decided to trash me and, what did you call her?, oh yeah "Spamanimal" long after the issue was RESOLVED. You are not the only one that reads this forum, did you ever think other members may have wanted to know the outcome, or that he got his stuff?

People aren't stupid Pami. We watched you run this new member off this forum. YOU attacked HIM.
Countrypami said: ↑
It looks like you attacking the victim to me... 'Yeah shut up SPAMMER, he'll get back to ya'... uhh huh, in 3 months... maybe.

Funny how you never quote all the posts where I was trying to help him.
Did you ever consider this... he joined the forum to post about VV. He asked for help in multiple threads. HE GOT THAT HELP and now that his issue is RESOLVED his mission here was complete???? Or that he stopped posting because VV got in contact with him??

We believe in free speech... we believe people have a right to speak their minds. That does NOT mean you have the right to insert yourself into someone else's issues and then insult and bash the people that DID ACTUALLY HELP him just because you thought what was said to him STINKS!

In one single post.. according to you... I am

Shady -
Abusive -
You abused your mod status AND kkfitterman
A Bully -
run this new member off this forum.
An Attacker -
YOU attacked HIM.
Liar -
I don't believe you.
questionable (read: dishonest)
Criminal? -
You've also got priors

Wow!... somebody better lock me up and throw away the keys... what a horrible, despicable human being I am. :eek: I guess that's what someone who devotes 1000's of hours of their own time to helping vapers, posting links, answering questions, finding information, posting deals, and dealing with shit like this amounts to.

I did what I could to help kkfitterman, Messages were sent, contacts were made and kkfitterman got what he paid for. THAT'S WHAT I DO... I HELP PEOPLE and the issue has been RESOLVED.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
please enlighten me on what thread had items removed. i can concur that no moderator has done anything in this thread. unless @freemind is referring to @Shark Vape editing his own reply up above but that was done by himself.
There would have been a post #15 by SharkVape commenting on #14 and me at #16.

Those comments were DELETED by a mod.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Gonna add this:
I remember commenting, and obviously Shark does too. The comments are gone. Maybe I shouldn't have pointed fingers at Pami, because any mod could have been one to remove a comment. Just seemed suspect as to who would have.

Maybe it was a "glitch" in the software/system, maybe it wasn't. I have NO idea. All I DO KNOW, is that I remember commenting as does Shark. Now those comments are gone.

My apologies for pointing fingers, but the comments WERE there. I sure wasn't trying to stir up a shitstorm.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Gonna add this:
I remember commenting, and obviously Shark does too. The comments are gone. Maybe I shouldn't have pointed fingers at Pami, because any mod could have been one to remove a comment. Just seemed suspect as to who would have.

Maybe it was a "glitch" in the software/system, maybe it wasn't. I have NO idea. All I DO KNOW, is that I remember commenting as does Shark. Now those comments are gone.

My apologies for pointing fingers, but the comments WERE there. I sure wasn't trying to stir up a shitstorm.
Is it possible you're thinking of a different thread concerning the same topic? There are no moderator actions attached to this thread. If there were and we saw them, wouldn't it make more sense that we'd simply not reply?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is it possible you're thinking of a different thread concerning the same topic? There are no moderator actions attached to this thread. If there were and we saw them, wouldn't it make more sense that we'd simply not reply?
I'm not gonna say it's IMPOSSIBLE, but I tend to have a photographic memory.
That and with Shark remembering it too, leads me to believe the comments are gone.

Since I do not have screen captures, there is a possibility you are right.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
All I can do is basically show the same screenshot that was shown earlier in this post. No editing on our part was done.

upload_2016-2-10_11-17-23.png

VU Sponsors