Become a Patron!

How to empty Renova Zero pods?

Does anyone know an easy way to empty the Renova Zero pods? I have a new one filled with 50mg salt nic which I found is way too much.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I press the fill site with a blunt tip syringe and draw the juice out. It often takes a few pulls to empty it completely but it works for me. Then I force flushed the pod with pg. I let a good amount flow through the mouth piece and then drew the pg out the fill site. What remained was a moderately clean pod with none of the previous juices flavor. I would be gentile though I do not if this compromises the pods integrity or not but it worked out for me.

sheperd80

Member For 4 Years
I was able to draw out about 99% just using the juice bottle. Squeeze the bottle, press into the fill port, unsqueeze, repeat. Its a great way of rescuing juice from that worthless device and putting it into something that produces actual flavor.

If for some reason you want to refill the pod with different juice, dont worry about that little remaining drop, you wont be able to taste whats in there anyway. A few vapes will have the old juice totally replaced in the coil and you can start not enjoying the new juice right away. :)

Yaaaay ceramic coils

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors