Become a Patron!

How to get the *most* flavor from vaping?

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's 2017. Vaping has been around for nearly 10 years at this point (can you believe it? I first started vaping in 2009, I can't believe its been that long!) With 10 years to experiment, the community has learned a lot, and we've progressed from all kinds of devices, tanks, juices, etc. At this point, what is the best set up to get the most flavor out of vaping?

For the past 2 years, I've stuck mainly to sub ohm tanks. The reason being, is that sub ohm tanks are a HUGE jump from where tanks were before the sub ohm tanks arrived. Combine the decent flavor and great clouds with the ease of replaceable coils, and it is easy to see why I've stuck to sub ohm tanks for a few years now.

However, at this point, the Horizon Arctic tank, Horizon Cerakoat, and Uwell Crown just aren't enough. I'm craving some *real* flavor.

I don't really want to go back to dripping, because most of the time when I'm vaping I'm out and about.

Are the RTAs and RDTAs decent these days? What are the best ones?

Any advice to move beyond the sub ohm tanks, and into something better flavor wise, would be appreciated!

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is real flavor?

I get my best flavor from my old Kayfun lite plus clone. Built with a twisted coil having a surface area of about 100 to 150. Running at 10 to 20 watts. Others only find flavor at 100 watts and a coil 5x or more bigger.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
without a doubt the best flavor set up I've ever used has been a porous ceramic wick the fc-2000 in a good genny....

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I got you covered for sure!
all the best stuff for 2016 (In my opinion) If you do want a 30mm tank BTW the aromamizer plus isn't listed because it's a 2017 RTA but it's my favorite RTA to date
If you don't want to watch the vid here is the truncated version
Anthony Vapes Presents My Best of 2016.
Wrap up of my favorite products for 2016 and some updates and news on my channel

SPOILERS (all my picks) (O: = Overrated, HM: = Honorable Mention)

Single battery mod
Hohmslice

Dual 18650 Mod
High end Hohmwrecker G2 & Finder 167
Mid Tier Smok Alien
Underrated Smoant Battlestar
O: Sigelei Fuchai 213, Wismec RX 2/3, P4U IPV 6/8

Mods for 30MM Tanks
Lost Vape Triad 250, Ijoy Lux, Think Vape Finder 250

RDA
Pharaoh

RDTA
Azeroth
HM: Ijoy Combo, Geekvape Avacado 24, Ijoy Limitless Plus

Dual Coil RTA
Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme
HM: Augvape Boreas, Geekvape Griffin 25+
O: OBS Engine

30mm RTA
Modfather
HM: Ohmega Alpha BFT, Ohmega Beast

Single Coil RTA
Ohmega Alpha one
HM: Augvape Merlin, Coil Art Mage

30mm RDTA (not in video)
Hellvape Iron Maiden

Mid Watt tank
Smok Big baby beast and baby beast

Sub Ohm Tank
Smok TFV8 cloud beast

Ceramic coil Tank
Freemax Starre Pure

Budget Juice sites
thesuacela.com (caramel waffle cappuccino)
HM: that1vape.com (apricot Custard)

Best Company
Smok
HM: hohmtech, Ijoy

Budget Atomizer Companies
Geekvape/Digiflavor
HM: Augvape, coil art, ohmega

Reviewer
DJLsb Vapes

I use ipv8 and geekvape avocado atomizer 24
Double coil 316l ss
At 47 joule 0.2-0.5 ohm

Why do I usually lost most of the flavor when the wick is almost dry..
Its like tasting VG with only a small hint of the flavor..
Does the flavor evaporate first so what's left is only VG n PG?

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys!
And yea, it is weird.....I honestly think companies are pushing higher and higher watts....and that seems to be the trend, but why? At what point is enough enough? There is a tank that supposedly can go to 400w now. I'm seeing mods reach 300w. It just seems like overkill.

Ahhh, the kayfun. Yes, I agree....I had 3 kayfuns, and they were great. I'm almost the point of going backwards. Not back to the kayfun, but back to single coil, and lower wattage. For me PERSONALLY, it seems that lower wattage produces more flavor. Or, more like the best flavor comes from a sweetspot, not too low, not too high.

I'm not a cloud chaser, so I'm perfectly content with dropping the wattage and going back to something simpler. I Do enjoy a nice amount of vapor on exhale, but these days, almost everything covers that base.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks guys!
And yea, it is weird.....I honestly think companies are pushing higher and higher watts....and that seems to be the trend, but why? At what point is enough enough? There is a tank that supposedly can go to 400w now. I'm seeing mods reach 300w. It just seems like overkill.

Companies look for new products to sell, new 'latest and greatest' to get people to buy stuff. 10 and 20 watt hardware has been done for ages and done really well. It's the nature of the beast IMO.

In tanks I agree it's overkill for the most part, very few people go that high. Heck, most vapers are probably still vaping at 15 or 20 watts max. High power mods OTOH run at low power too and with multiple batts will give you a lot of run time on a charge if that appeals to someone. And prices are really good, so there's not much of a premium on power.

Ahhh, the kayfun. Yes, I agree....I had 3 kayfuns, and they were great. I'm almost the point of going backwards. Not back to the kayfun, but back to single coil, and lower wattage. For me PERSONALLY, it seems that lower wattage produces more flavor. Or, more like the best flavor comes from a sweetspot, not too low, not too high.

I'm not a cloud chaser, so I'm perfectly content with dropping the wattage and going back to something simpler. I Do enjoy a nice amount of vapor on exhale, but these days, almost everything covers that base.

Ya, I was vaping around 40-50 watts for a couple of years and have lately been regularly going lower and really enjoying it. I think it was just time for a change for me. I'm vaping less juice now too which I like. I find once I go under about 17 watts the whole vape experience becomes more relaxed.

It's not really about more flavor for me. I really don't think there's more of it at lower watts, it's just a different vape and the flavor changes. Sometimes that's good and sometimes it's not and sometimes my preference changes through the day.

You've got some great recommendations on gear in this thread, have fun exploring and I hope you find something you really like :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's 2017. Vaping has been around for nearly 10 years at this point (can you believe it? I first started vaping in 2009, I can't believe its been that long!) With 10 years to experiment, the community has learned a lot, and we've progressed from all kinds of devices, tanks, juices, etc. At this point, what is the best set up to get the most flavor out of vaping?

For the past 2 years, I've stuck mainly to sub ohm tanks. The reason being, is that sub ohm tanks are a HUGE jump from where tanks were before the sub ohm tanks arrived. Combine the decent flavor and great clouds with the ease of replaceable coils, and it is easy to see why I've stuck to sub ohm tanks for a few years now.

However, at this point, the Horizon Arctic tank, Horizon Cerakoat, and Uwell Crown just aren't enough. I'm craving some *real* flavor.

I don't really want to go back to dripping, because most of the time when I'm vaping I'm out and about.

Are the RTAs and RDTAs decent these days? What are the best ones?

Any advice to move beyond the sub ohm tanks, and into something better flavor wise, would be appreciated!
Get a Squonker, your using a dripper without dripping.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My take on this is I think the single coil RTA's give the best flavor. I just think their size and design contribute to great flavor while at the same time they don't have to be vaped at crazy wattages. I have done quite a few reviews on them. i also just reviewed the Pindad RDTA which up until now has given me the best flavor of any RDTA. Here they are.

Coilart Mage GTA
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/coilart-mage-gta-review.293299/

Bombertech Pindad
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/bombertech-pindad-driptank-review-by-deucesjack.302184/

Merlin Mini
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/merlin-mini-review-by-deucesjack.297863/

Oumier White Bone Mini
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/oumier-white-bone-mini-rta-review-by-deucesjack.298264/

Bachelor Nano
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/bachelor-nano-review-by-deucesjack.300643/

Serpent Mini
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wotofo-serpent-mini-review.294139/

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My take on this is I think the single coil RTA's give the best flavor. I just think their size and design contribute to great flavor while at the same time they don't have to be vaped at crazy wattages. I have done quite a few reviews on them. i also just reviewed the Pindad RDTA which up until now has given me the best flavor of any RDTA. Here they are.

Coilart Mage GTA
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/coilart-mage-gta-review.293299/

Bombertech Pindad
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/bombertech-pindad-driptank-review-by-deucesjack.302184/

Merlin Mini
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/merlin-mini-review-by-deucesjack.297863/

Oumier White Bone Mini
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/oumier-white-bone-mini-rta-review-by-deucesjack.298264/

Bachelor Nano
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/bachelor-nano-review-by-deucesjack.300643/

Serpent Mini
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wotofo-serpent-mini-review.294139/
This is the best selection I've seen in this thread personally. I would vote for the merlin mini hands down as the #1 rta. If you like rdtas, you can't go wrong with the Geekvape Avocado 22 or 24. For sub ohm tanks , the tfv8 baby beast is the best out atm fir a flavor chaser imo.

falcor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have an RX200s on which I've tried several tanks, RDTAs, drippers like the Velocity, etc.

I had an Avocado (the bigger one) but its wicking issues made me give up on it.

These days I mostly run a Uwell Crown (original one), Geekvape Griffin 25 Plus, and a Smok TFV4.

The TFV4, to me, has very little flavor, but produces big clouds. It also guzzles juice like no other tank I've seen.

Believe it or not the Crown still has the best flavor, to me, by a pretty good margin. The Griffin 25 Plus is also quite good, but has a bit less flavor with somewhat more dense clouds.

I have a TFV12 and a Crown 3 on the way, and I anticipate that the TFV12 will be similar to the TFV4: not much flavor, but huge clouds.

The Crown 3 I don't know, but will find out soon.

And of course the drippers like the Velocity are a whole other game; top notch flavor but a pain to use, unless you like re-dripping all the time. On that point I've been interested in getting a squonker for a while, but the Griffin 25 Plus is unique enough that it fits the bill for now; getting to rebuild but with the convenience of a tank.

But anyway, you might want to revisit your Crown; with coils that are still good, it is pretty intense flavor.

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If I had to pick three of each in my opinion it would be for single coil the Serpent Mini, Avocado 22, and Pharaoh. For dual coils the VGOD Trick Tank, Pharaoh, and the Smok TFV4

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't have any particular hardware to recommend, as I prefer an RDA that isn't made or sold anymore... but my own preference has always been low-wattage and a very tight draw -- I didn't huff my cigarettes, and have no need or desire to huff my vape, which wouldn't satisfy my "habit" anyway. Low watts and a very tight airflow for great MtL vaping delivers the maximum of flavor, and also economy -- with my Achilles RDA's super-tight draw, I stay at or below 5ml per day, and a Samsung 25R or LG HE2 will last 2 full days, or sometimes a bit more.

But, those RDAs aren't made or sold anymore, dammitall. So yes, for a great tank, I'd still recommend the KFL+. I recently picked up an authentic, and though I never found anything wrong with my tobeco KFL+ clones... there really is a world of difference, with the authentic. I bought mine here from a nice user, and paid less than $75 for it -- another great benefit of older tech. :) I do have to mix my juice a bit higher percentage and more sweetener, and turn up the watts a little from how I run my Achilles, but the KFL+ is still a superlative vape.

Andria

Briandesimone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With which coils?
And is there a particular config you'd recommend on the dual coil RBA head for it?
I don't have the tba section for it. I use the x4 which is 2 parallel coils.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As you know, "good flavor" is very subjective. Could it be you will always want more, the more flavor you get? Something to think about.

If you don't mind warm/hot vapor, you can always try increasing the wattage on the tanks you have. In my experience, more heat = more flavor.

Also, as AndriaD said, tighter airflow can increase flavor, but may significantly decrease vapor production.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As you know, "good flavor" is very subjective. Could it be you will always want more, the more flavor you get? Something to think about.

If you don't mind warm/hot vapor, you can always try increasing the wattage on the tanks you have. In my experience, more heat = more flavor.

Also, as AndriaD said, tighter airflow can increase flavor, but may significantly decrease vapor production.

That's the thing I'll never understand: what the HELL is the point of more vapor, if it means less flavor? Being able to see a thick cloud is nowhere near as satisfying as a rich flavor. It's like buying a car that looks pretty, but won't run worth a crap!

Andria

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the thing I'll never understand: what the HELL is the point of more vapor, if it means less flavor? Being able to see a thick cloud is nowhere near as satisfying as a rich flavor. It's like buying a car that looks pretty, but won't run worth a crap!

Andria

Even with a Juul device, you will get way more vapor production off a normal drag than you could ever get "smoke production" off a cigarette, but I do get it, being someone that used to vape that way, I understand the appeal though; there is a definite sense of satisfaction and pleasure blowing out a thick plume of vapor, and you do get lots of flavor since you are obviously consuming way more volume of e-liquid.

I guess if your body can handle consuming that much e-juice on a daily, then to each their own. However, I do have to disagree that you need big coils, big power, big clouds and super rich ejuice to experience good flavor, but thats a whole different topic ;)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
My favourites for flavour so far are in this order

Bombertech Pindad RDTA
Pharoah Dripper tank more like an RDTA to me
Skill RDA
Oumier White Bone Mini RTA

All very close flavour wise the coil you use has a lot to do with it of course

But function, ease of wicking and draw taken into consideration for me as well (all very smooth velvety draw)

Got a hadaly clone on the way suppose to be awesome as well for flavour

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Very interested in this one. No leaks? Easy builds?

Mine hasn't leaked once ...do need to be careful when stripping for a clean as there are a few orings in it lose one of them your gonna have a bad day ...also you do need to get used to juice flow control and figuring out when it's open and closed to start with but flavour is very good hence made it on my list

Its bottom airflow single coil ...mounting is very easy you have screws grabbing the legs (although the hex screws aren't the best... using the spares at the moment cause i shanked the first ones!)

Few pics for you of mine

IMG_0928.JPG

2.5mm coils are good in it I've found as anything more and you have too much wicking ...
when wicking cut to a point and dip into juice well not stuff it in as the wells are fairly narrow

Anyway should look something like this wicking length and cut (Deuces showed me the proper way to do it when I was having probs with wicking it)

IMG_0896.JPG

Since I posted my above post listing my favs I got the hadaly (ShenRay clone) RDA it has since taken number one flavour spot for me knocking the pindad into number 2 :) just putting that out there

Last edited:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I only provided more wattage/heat as one way to increase flavor. There is more than one way to increase flavor. It takes some reading up and experimenting.

Kormiro

Member For 4 Years
Bottom airflow with some restriction rules. DIY coils with thin wrapper (38G and above). For RTA alien coils with twisted wire cores. Light three core fused claptons and staggered fused clapton rocks. Great flavor under 40W.
681d6b167de88b61c4b642541f6166ad.jpg

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bottom airflow with some restriction rules. DIY coils with thin wrapper (38G and above). For RTA alien coils with twisted wire cores. Light three core fused claptons and staggered fused clapton rocks. Great flavor under 40W.
681d6b167de88b61c4b642541f6166ad.jpg

What tank is this?

Jadidaskv

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Griffin 25 plus

Does it leak w the air flow holes being right under the coils like that? Especially if its full or almost full and tilt it?

That white bone one looks like it would be a pain in the @$$ to get the screws to grab the coil since they dont go through a hole to keep them in place. Especially one thin gauge wire. Gettin the flat part of the alien coil would make it easier since you got a bigger surface to catch. Still seems like it would be a tricky deck to build on until got used to it.

I just got the hadaly tank. Great flavor from it. Just as good if not better than smok tfv8 baby q2 coils imo, and i really like the flavor from those coils. I was shocked when the shop up the st from me had it in stock, especially since it was only $65. I thought was going to have to order it online. I got the rda and a 60ml bottle of juice for $80. I did a .5Ω build with 24g kanthal. Just gota make sure wrap the coil the right way the way the clamps are set up. First time i wrapped it i did it backwards so the only way it would have lined up is it the coils were up and the legs down but that would have put the coils above the air holes so i had to rewrap it to get the legs up and coils down. One thing i dont really like about it is how small the base is. Makes it really hard to take the cap off, and nearly impossible to take it off the mod without taking the cap off.

My first rba (and only one until i got the hadaly), is the medusa rdta. Nothing special but looks cool. I prob wouldnt have bought it, but i wanted to try a mech mod so i jus got a cheap kit, geekvape mech pro with the medusa for $42. Its not a bad set up for a first mech mod n rdta, especially for the price. Its just a pain in the @$$ to adjust the air flow. When you turn it, the whole top turns so the air holes stay covered unless you hold the middle section then turn the air flow ring. And the drip tip/top cap is ugly as sin, looks like it was clear then got really dirty/yellowed out lol

Last edited:

Kormiro

Member For 4 Years
Does it leak w the air flow holes being right under the coils like that? Especially if its full or almost full and tilt it?

That white bone one looks like it would be a pain in the @$$ to get the screws to grab the coil since they dont go through a hole to keep them in place. Especially one thin gauge wire. Gettin the flat part of the alien coil would make it easier since you got a bigger surface to catch. Still seems like it would be a tricky deck to build on until got used to it.

If the cotton does not touch the top of the air holes, it does not leak. Of course, there are condensates that need to be removed once a day, because they collect at the bottom of the atomizer. If cotton touches the top of the air holes, it will leak like crazy. The coils are about 2 mm above the holes. The screws are very comfortable to use. I have this atomizer for about half a year and the screws have not been changed. No hole at the end I consider as an advantage. The screw secures the wire against the wall of the post and there is no risk of cutting the wire.

Droopydroors

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Best flavor you will ever get as well as life on battery and save on juice purchases happened about 6 years ago. But unfortunately due to the difficulty of the builds and time it took to set up it never took off as much as it should. Mesh Genesis atomizers... There are still new ones being developed in the high end market but some of my favorites are the Nextiny, Nextasis, Origen V2 and In'Ax Carto. They all blow the lid off of what people consider flavor now a days. Although they may take a little bit of time to set up when you get there ,you don't have to mess with it for months. I started vaping right around the time cotton started being used and never ventured into mesh until about 6 months ago. I was building fused, staples and aliens and while the flavor is very good you have to change your batteries every few hours or carry a brick in you pocket. Fancy coils get their flavor from the many pockets for liquid to sit in and with mesh you have the same concept. If you haven't tried mesh yet give it a go and don't give up when the first few builds don't work out. The biggest thing that helped me out was getting good mesh if you buy shit mesh you will take an hour working out hot spots. All these set ups use mesh the BB is running the In'Ax carto.IMG_20170525_203842529.jpg IMG_20170604_004128417.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best flavor you will ever get as well as life on battery and save on juice purchases happened about 6 years ago. But unfortunately due to the difficulty of the builds and time it took to set up it never took off as much as it should. Mesh Genesis atomizers... There are still new ones being developed in the high end market but some of my favorites are the Nextiny, Nextasis, Origen V2 and In'Ax Carto. They all blow the lid off of what people consider flavor now a days. Although they may take a little bit of time to set up when you get there ,you don't have to mess with it for months. I started vaping right around the time cotton started being used and never ventured into mesh until about 6 months ago. I was building fused, staples and aliens and while the flavor is very good you have to change your batteries every few hours or carry a brick in you pocket. Fancy coils get their flavor from the many pockets for liquid to sit in and with mesh you have the same concept. If you haven't tried mesh yet give it a go and don't give up when the first few builds don't work out. The biggest thing that helped me out was getting good mesh if you buy shit mesh you will take an hour working out hot spots. All these set ups use mesh the BB is running the In'Ax carto.View attachment 83639 View attachment 83640
actually gennys were quite popular and widely used, they took off just fine, there were many many highend gennys built....the things that changed that were ...cloud chasing became popularized by the Pinoy vapers , and the first tank mods appeared things like the Kayfuns and Tiafuns...gennys were the only tank atomizers until then that gave a high quality vape...building with mesh was always a hard sell because of it's learning curve,but now with coils that you can pop in and out in a matter of seconds...convenience seems to be the watchword....

Best flavor you will ever get as well as life on battery and save on juice purchases happened about 6 years ago. But unfortunately due to the difficulty of the builds and time it took to set up it never took off as much as it should. Mesh Genesis atomizers... There are still new ones being developed in the high end market but some of my favorites are the Nextiny, Nextasis, Origen V2 and In'Ax Carto. They all blow the lid off of what people consider flavor now a days. Although they may take a little bit of time to set up when you get there ,you don't have to mess with it for months. I started vaping right around the time cotton started being used and never ventured into mesh until about 6 months ago. I was building fused, staples and aliens and while the flavor is very good you have to change your batteries every few hours or carry a brick in you pocket. Fancy coils get their flavor from the many pockets for liquid to sit in and with mesh you have the same concept. If you haven't tried mesh yet give it a go and don't give up when the first few builds don't work out. The biggest thing that helped me out was getting good mesh if you buy shit mesh you will take an hour working out hot spots. All these set ups use mesh the BB is running the In'Ax carto.View attachment 83639 View attachment 83640
You've listed my two "hands down" favorites, the Origen V2 and In'Ax Carto (in fact I'm so completely satisfied with the Origen that I've bought two back-ups to eliminate the possibility of being without should my first one ever get broken or lost, and/or they become unavailable).

Anywhosits, the reason I'm commenting is your having included the Nextasis in your list (oddly, your list is a virtual duplicate of what I would enter as my own choices for best Gennys), my issue with the easy to set up and aesthetically pleasing Nextasis, is a lack of flavor. The word I think would best describe the flavor I've so far obtained is "muted", I've cranked up the watts and hit it so hard (among other things I've tried) that the top is nearly scorching and yet the taste is still just a shadow of what I get from my Origen or In'Ax.

I'd hate to give up on the thing as its positives are just so damn...well, positive, that I'd be pleased to try any suggestion/s that you could offer.
Thanks! XGM

Last edited:

falcor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Kylin RTA in 2ml mode is the most intense flavor I've ever experienced. Throw some SS316L Claptons in there (it'll fit large diameter ones–I use 3.5mm) for the ultimate in flavor.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You've listed my two "hands down" favorites, the Origen V2 and In'Ax Carto (in fact I'm so completely satisfied with the Origen that I've bought two back-ups to eliminate the possibility of being without should my first one ever get broken or lost, and/or they become unavailable).

Anywhosits, the reason I'm commenting is your having included the Nextasis in your list (oddly, your list is a virtual duplicate of what I would enter as my own choices for best Gennys), my issue with the easy to set up and aesthetically pleasing Nextasis, is a lack of flavor. The word I think would best describe the flavor I've so far obtained is "muted", I've cranked up the watts and hit it so hard (among other things I've tried) that the top is nearly scorching and yet the taste is still just a shadow of what I get from my Origen or In'Ax.

I'd hate to give up on the thing as its positives are just so damn...well, positive, that I'd be pleased to try any suggestion/s that you could offer.
Thanks! XGM
I agree ..I also found the Nextasis to be a big disapointment.....I was never much impressed with it.

Small air hole + single coil + narrow drip tip + inhaling as slow as possible (without getting your wick burnt) = the best flavor (in my opinion)
The Kayfun Fivepawns edition,Kayfun v4, The Russian 91% and also the Origen Genesis v2 mkII.
The above mentioned are the ones i tried that will truly give out a good warm flavorful puff of vape!

But still the KF fivepawns was the one i love the most and no doubt it has the tightest air hole among the mentioned ones.

Vape on!!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors