Become a Patron!

How to identify efest fakes

BrandieZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411903623.237103.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411903641.697986.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411903652.307862.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411903662.367346.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411903674.023122.jpg

Got an email from efest! I couldn't find this anywhere in the forum so I'd thought I'd share;)

Zombiewoof

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure I'm buying, this. I have bought several Efest batteries and they don't have the little "red" flamey horsehead thing on them. I think that may be a very localized ( read country) thing. Also showing an image of the wrap being off at the top or the bottom seems subjective. I mean in the image of the top of the batteries the slot on the side is facing one way, while on the other it's facing a different direction, the camera angle isn't the same. I don't doubt your sincerity, it's just every few weeks somebody comes up with a " this battery, that battery" thing. Since the general opinion is that Efest batteries are re-wrapped Sony or other brand batteries to begin with I guess until somebody with real battery manufacturing knowledge has definitive proof of something I'll just think that it just another Internet diatribe. If you are indeed a battery expert, I apologize for any insult I may have done you. :)

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure I'm buying, this. I have bought several Efest batteries and they don't have the little "red" flamey horsehead thing on them. I think that may be a very localized ( read country) thing.

Ditto, just got some Efest 2500mAhs in. Everything about em scream legit (according to the pics) apart from that horsehead thing.

L

Lighty269

I just received some from Dreamy Vape, according to this I received fakes. I unwrapped them and there are no marking on the battery, so what did I receive?

BrandieZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The sticker flames are new, my next shipment from efest I will inspect Nd post pictures. My past shippment they did not have the flame stickers. Yes I do realize that efest does not make batteries they just re-wrap. The negative pole should be completely flat with no ridge and the air holes should not be extra exposed. As for an expert I have been ordering in bulk from efest for some time now and I can say I have never received and batteries that look like fakes.

BrandieZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Efest used to sell wraps so you can re-wrap your battery but they stopped this for a reason.....

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually if you really look at it, all Efest are technically fake. Considering that EFest Does NOT make batteries. EFest ONLY Re-Wraps batteries ;)

Hardly a news flash. Of course by this logic all AW and MNKE and many others are "fakes" as well.

BrandieZ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got a shipment today, the new battery's have anti-counterfeit stickers on them. Like I said before my last shipment did not have these so this must be something new. I checked the numbers and according to efest these are real re-wrapped battery's. lol I get it, efest doesn't make battery's. But they do spec out what they want for there brand!! I do my best to always offer authentic pieces.......sorry to get everyone in such an uproar about something so small!!! I wont happen again......

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
I just received some from Dreamy Vape, according to this I received fakes. I unwrapped them and there are no marking on the battery, so what did I receive?

EFest Re-wraps batteries. I've seen many that are LG's

VU Sponsors