Become a Patron!

How to make 100% vg juice

Hi,
I would like help making a 100% vg juice that consists of 2 different flavours.
The first time i tried making it the juice turned out very thin thaylt it leaks through the wick and into the ling inhaler.

My ingredient and the amount used for 15ml bottle:
9.5 ml vg 100% juice
2.5 ml apple candy
1.5 sweetner
1.5 distilled water

Is the amount of water too high? And btw the concentrated flavours *apple candy and sweetner* are PG based.

Thanks in advance

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can you tell us the brands of flavoring you're using? You're not going to be able to get 100% VG unless you buy flavorings with a VG base. Sounds like a lot of distiled water for one mix.

The Perfume Apprentice TPA flavours. Yeah i didn't expect to get 100% but as high as possible lol.. and i knew it my juice is as thin as water atm. How much water do you reckon is enough?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You may not even need to add the water, considering the flavorings are adding that much PG. Plus, if it was too thin, try the same mix without the water.

Or, maybe try this:

13.5ml VG
1.2ml Apple Candy
1 drop only of sweetener

You didn't mention nicotine, so I don't know if you're using any. If this is too thick, then maybe add another drop of Apple candy and a couple drops of distiled water. Shake it up really well, then try.

I should say, I've never had that flavor before, but it seemed a little high to me, the sweetener, too.

I see I'll give that mix a try since i never made it with water. And no, I'm not using nicotine atm but soo will include that.. tbh honest the flavour is not bad it's a replica of Ruthless Swap thang flavour which is delicious but thanks for the help

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hope it works out for you. When you start to mix with nicotine, come back and let us know how we can help. Good luck!

VU Sponsors