Become a Patron!

How-To: Use Quality E-liquids

As much as it’s a wise idea to save coin on e-juice, the taste you get from some very cheap e-liquids may totally ruin your vaping experience and you may never want to try electronic cigarettes again (it’s a common pet peeve for many beginners who don’t know much about e-liquids).

Chinese e-liquid is the worst – and cheapest – and has been the subject of various health issues and debates. It has gotten to a point that American companies are switching base back home where the industry is regulated. The result? Extremely high standards in the e-liquid industry.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
O K I C NOW:p

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
regulated eliquid? really? since when? And here I thought there were high standards in the eliquid industry because customers are demanding it and because nearly everyone in the industry is a former smoker who wants to make a difference in not only their own lives, but everyone else's too. #sillyme

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I mix e-liquid of the lowest quality in my bathroom with the toilet seat open whilst farting up a storm and occasionally belching into the bottles to aid with steeping...my customers love it!
Laf! I like to have open bottles on the bathroom counter while I lean over them to brush my teeth and shake the dandruff and bugs out of my hair :D

Shhh... Don't tell @CrazyChef ;)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I guess you mean these "Mixologists"
(AKA Teenager with little to no real skills mixing various flavors and finding 7 or 8 combinations that are vapeable)

They do this in their "Lab"
(AKA The counter next to the sink between the wash machine and dryer in their mother's basement)

They release the eliquid in "Limited Production Runs"
(AKA They could only afford so many, 25 cent 30ml glass bottles, labels, printed with bright colors and cartoon characters of course, A gallon of VG, and 250ml's of 100 mg/ml nic)

They only make 0 nic, 3 mg/ml, and 6 mg/ml Nic to be "Safe"
(AKA It's cheaper to put little to no nicotine in the liquid because it costs more to sell high nic liquids)

I could go on like this all day but I will just get to the point : OP - BULLSHIT!!!

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It has gotten to a point that American companies are switching base back home where the industry is NOT regulated YET. The result? Extremely high standards in the e-liquid industry.

Been that way for a while now my dear.

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mix e-liquid of the lowest quality in my bathroom with the toilet seat open whilst farting up a storm and occasionally belching into the bottles to aid with steeping...my customers love it!
Oh I would love some! Is it available to purchase? I enjoy the subtle nuances the farts a impart on the total complexity of the e juice.

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Back in 2011 I got a 30ml bottle from my favorite eliquid vendor with a dog hair in it. They were in the middle of a move and I think did some barn mixing. I didn't discover it until it was 7/8 gone. I didn't die and believe it or not continued ordering from them. Never another problem. The VG/PG/nicotine combo is pretty hard to contaminate.

Last edited:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I won't name the vendor, but back in the early days of ecigs, one vendor said that he got an ecig in his shipment from china that had a dead fly inside the atomizer section. Yum!

Sent from my Z970

NightOwl

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I won't name the vendor, but back in the early days of ecigs, one vendor said that he got an ecig in his shipment from china that had a dead fly inside the atomizer section. Yum!

Sent from my Z970

Back in 2010 it was the Chinese stuff, kitchen vendors, or Johnson's Creek, which to me had a wet sock tasting base.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Back in 2010 it was the Chinese stuff, kitchen vendors, or Johnson's Creek, which to me had a wet sock tasting base.
I had forgotten about Johnson's Creek. Never could get myself to pay their prices. From the sounds of it, I'm glad I didn't

Sent from my Z970

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Things have changed a lot but, Some things haven't changed, recently saw an ebayer selling his "e liquid line"
With the pics of his actual mixing lab/ dank ass basement.
Now I'm not saying I mix in a certified clean room, but I don't sell to the general public.

VU Sponsors