Become a Patron!

How to use the ignore feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go to the persons avatar and click on the user name, see where it says ignore?? Click on that

Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Except I don't think it works and Tapatalk, at least it doesn't for me

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It definitely doesn't work on tapatalk. I had the process right, went back to check on browser and couldn't see the annoying post, yet on tapa they still exist.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OOps had pop-up block turned on.It works now.2 mistakes in an hour I need more coffee I think and possibly something to eat.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@VaporJoes sells permission to tapatalk to spam the living crap outta the members.
I highly doubt this to be true.
It's so funny to hear mods downtalking spammers only to have this forum allow (for money I'm sure)
this app to completely side fuck Vaping Underground members with horrific amounts of spam.
It's not the App that is the problem it's people not understanding of how the App works or how to set filters on it.

Oddly, nobody seems to care...

Most spam is round filed pretty quickly on these forums how is that not caring?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is there a way to make it work with tapacrap?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not as far as I found. I seriously use another forum when I'm on my phone. Vaping underground is unusable on tapatalk because of all the spam they put in the timeline.
Its not the spam that gets me.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
either my french has failed me or that ^^^ is nonsense.
Tapacrap no matter what settings spams from this site like no other I have found.
It is a total french whore to get rid of it, and ignore does not work.

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Who the hell needs a button ro ignore some one ;)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tapacrap no matter what settings spams from this site like no other I have found.
It is a total french whore to get rid of it, and ignore does not work.
I don't use tapatalk I don't own a smart phone.I got a dumb flip phone and a land-line.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
It looks like, with this forum's software, that, when you put somebody on ignore, the software also elides quoted content from the ignored individual, too?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some folks dislike Tapatalk, but I'm not one of them, lol
Seriously Tapatalk keeps all my forums on one page, streamlines navigation and I get instant notification to the topic or thread I'm watching (subscribed)..,its fast, easy and no glitches having it installed in both my Android smartphone and tablet...its true it didn't have the ignore button but that's not a biggie for me..the good features I enjoy with Tapatalk far outweigh a non existent ignore button..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some folks dislike Tapatalk, but I'm not one of them, lol
Seriously Tapatalk keeps all my forums on one page, streamlines navigation and I get instant notification to the topic or thread [...]

... and collects data on your forum usage to sell to advertisers, and whoever wants to know in nitty-gritty details exactly what you're interested in, how often and when you check on your favorite forums, etc. That's the price of this free app - the same price as all free apps.

Me, I don't use spying middleware, even if it's a little bit more convenient, when I can access all my forums conveniently enough with a generic mobile browser and bookmarks. And... the ignore feature works fine in a browser :)

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Can someone who is on ignore post on your profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors