Become a Patron!

How Vaping Changed My Life for the Better

As someone who used to be a heavy smoker, I never thought I'd find an alternative that could help me quit. But then I discovered vaping and it completely changed my life for the better.

Not only has vaping helped me kick my smoking habit, but it has also improved my overall health and well-being. I no longer have that persistent cough and shortness of breath that I used to have, and my sense of taste and smell has improved significantly.

But perhaps the biggest change I've noticed since I started vaping is how much more energy I have. I'm no longer constantly tired and out of breath, and I have the stamina to keep up with my active lifestyle.

Vaping has truly been a game-changer for me, and I'm so grateful that I gave it a try. If you're a smoker looking for a way to quit, I highly recommend giving vaping a chance.

*Edited by moderator 05/01/23*

Last edited by a moderator:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But then I discovered vaping and it completely changed my life for the better.

"But then, ..." Alright. Care to elaborate on how you discovered vaping? If I'm recalling correctly, there were at least cig-a-likes as far back as 2007, possibly earlier. Vaping has been around for quite a bit now. How dramatic is your discovery of vaping in 2023, then?

Seems you're turning the drama amplifier up to 11, on us. We've all been here and sure it was nice to find vaping. Sure, we thought it was as good as sliced bread. After a little sliced bread becomes old hat, it's sold at every super-market, or grocery store.

I no longer have that persistent cough and shortness of breath that I used to have, and my sense of taste and smell has improved significantly.

Ah, use of what I've started to recognize as influencer speak, for lack of better terminology. To influencers, everything is significant, or, ...

I'm no longer constantly tired and out of breath, and I have the stamina to keep up with my active lifestyle.

Uh huh, we all got active lifestyles, except for those of us who work and stay exhausted. Since the cost of living seems to have tripled overnight here in the United States, we seem to need to work more so to keep up, make ends meet. Active?

"You betcha!"

We don't get too active beyond fixing food at home, looking at tell lie vision, bathing, doing laundry / dishes, going potty, sleeping. Then, we need to go punch the time clock again and get back to work. That's a lot of activity for people who constantly have their internal metaphoric batteries drained.

What do you get into that's any different? Any favorite things to fill your active lifestyle?

Does it seem I'm being disingenuous? Think I may think you are being disingenuous as well, ergo I'm serving it back? If you caught that, you may be on track and may be not a complete waste as an influencer.

Vaping has truly been a game-changer for me, and I'm so grateful that I gave it a try.
Uh huh, here's that or from earlier, significant or, ... a game changer.

If you look at what passes for reality, vaping has not changed the game at all. Sure, it gives us each a somewhat safer option to use nicotine. Guess what? We're still using nicotine, huh? Big Tobacco still kills with cigarettes, noncombustible tobacco. Tides come in and go out, the world spins, or doesn't if you follow the latest science.

The only thing changed is a marketer, advertisement salesman has sold you a different nicotine product. You then in turn got hypnotized and sent out as a useful idiot, a.k.a influencer. Sorry if I've popped any bubbles. As I said, we've all been around, and here you come along all tail wagging and stuff.

We're happy for and with you. Please, though, curb your glowing a bit. Not all of us appreciate Stepford wives. Thanks.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
As someone who used to be a heavy smoker, I never thought I'd find an alternative that could help me quit. But then I discovered vaping and it completely changed my life for the better.

Not only has vaping helped me kick my smoking habit, but it has also improved my overall health and well-being. I no longer have that persistent cough and shortness of breath that I used to have, and my sense of taste and smell has improved significantly.

But perhaps the biggest change I've noticed since I started vaping is how much more energy I have. I'm no longer constantly tired and out of breath, and I have the stamina to keep up with my active lifestyle.

Vaping has truly been a game-changer for me, and I'm so grateful that I gave it a try. If you're a smoker looking for a way to quit, I highly recommend giving vaping a chance.

there are so many reasons to go from cancer sticks to vapes, it could be financial, getting rid of smelling like an ashtray through to the pleasures of a life style with unlimited pleasures as in making your own juices etc. however one thing i find vaping does is it brings a lot of people together and raises good friendships.
enjoy our club.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
one thing i find vaping does is it brings a lot of people together and raises good friendships.
*Watches the duck swing down on the rope over your head, pinned to the duck a coupon for a free tank of petrol at any participating stations.* Look at that! *hug*

Have to say I agree with you, even despite my seeming earlier abrasiveness in this thread. Difficult at times seeing past cynicism.

@joyrobin, Please excuse my earlier harshness. I apologize. We see a lot of all kinds here. Not all of them are genuine, nor nice. They'd prefer to infiltrate and betray, furthering the objective of wiping vaping out.

Welcome to our motely crew of miscreants. :D :) Hope you too may become a friend.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
ever
*Watches the duck swing down on the rope over your head, pinned to the duck a coupon for a free tank of petrol at any participating stations.* Look at that! *hug*

Have to say I agree with you, even despite my seeming earlier abrasiveness in this thread. Difficult at times seeing past cynicism.

@joyrobin, Please excuse my earlier harshness. I apologize. We see a lot of all kinds here. Not all of them are genuine, nor nice. They'd prefer to infiltrate and betray, furthering the objective of wiping vaping out.

Welcome to our motely crew of miscreants. :D :) Hope you too may become a friend.
everything can be difficult, it is only if it bothers you it becomes a problem.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
everything can be difficult, it is only if it bothers you it becomes a problem.

Roger, Wilco.

Got a lady at my part-time work. We call her type a Karen up this way. Seems keen to micromanage everyone.

She was trying to needle at me. I wasn't too concerned. Went and got a pallet/skid jack to move a pallet of product to ready for going out into the store.

The Karen asked who told me to do that. I told her our warehouse manager had granted me limited carte blanche, due to having had a bit of material handling, retail experience. Put the pallet in place, took the jack back to where it was found.

Five minutes later the warehouse manager comes in, she jumps at him asking about me. He smiles and calmly explains, he did give me a bit of carte blanche, knowing my experience. Boy did the wind leave her sails. "In fact, he likely could do my job," the manager told her with a grin and chuckle.

He came by my work station, I nodded and said thanks. He just shrugged and hopped back into working at his own work station.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Roger, Wilco.

Got a lady at my part-time work. We call her type a Karen up this way. Seems keen to micromanage everyone.

She was trying to needle at me. I wasn't too concerned. Went and got a pallet/skid jack to move a pallet of product to ready for going out into the store.

The Karen asked who told me to do that. I told her our warehouse manager had granted me limited carte blanche, due to having had a bit of material handling, retail experience. Put the pallet in place, took the jack back to where it was found.

Five minutes later the warehouse manager comes in, she jumps at him asking about me. He smiles and calmly explains, he did give me a bit of carte blanche, knowing my experience. Boy did the wind leave her sails. "In fact, he likely could do my job," the manager told her with a grin and chuckle.

He came by my work station, I nodded and said thanks. He just shrugged and hopped back into working at his own work station.
i own a material handling business, we manufacture conveyor systems including robotic palletising. every time i go on site to evaluate/quote the system. i walk past packaging lines with my suit on. the response is
quite amusing all of a sudden they are all very attentive to their packing and nobody is talking, but as i walked towards them they were all yapping and laughing. ahhh the power of a suit and tie.

But you Looking for a tasty and convenient vaping solution? Look no further than the Blueberry Sour Raspberry Lost Mary BM600 Disposable Vape Device by Elf Bar is the best for vape.

vapemallpak

Unlisted Vendor
Vaping has been a game-changer for many people, including former smokers who struggled to quit the habit. By switching to vaping, they were able to satisfy their nicotine cravings without inhaling harmful tobacco smoke. Vaping has also allowed some people to enjoy different flavors and customizable experiences, which has made their transition away from cigarettes much easier. Furthermore, vaping has been associated with improved respiratory health and better breathability, which can lead to an overall improvement in quality of life. For these reasons and more, vaping has changed the lives of many individuals for the better.

Edited by moderator- Removed spam link

VU Sponsors