Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Howdi y'all :)

I'm Countrypami... aka the "Link Ninja"

I was a pack a day smoker for 24 years. After a short hospital stay, I had decided I wanted to quit smoking by the time I turned 40. I would not/could not have done this without my e-cig. I was introduced to them by a friend in February of 2012 and will forever be grateful. I smoked my last traditional cigarette on March 1st, 2012... 14 days prior to my 40th birthday.

10201841374866210.jpg

Prior to quitting traditional cigarettes... I was an asthmatic, borderline COPD, with chronic bronchitis and sinusitis. Since quitting traditional cigs and switching to Vaping... I haven't used an inhaler in over 3 years, I no longer have any wheezing when I breathe, I have not had any bouts of bronchitis or sinusitis. I feel healthier, smell better, and my energy level has increased. I have had no side effects whatsoever..... Vaping has saved my life!

My vaping journey began with a basic $15 cig-a-like kit with 24mg pre-filled 510 cartomizers. I bought 4 kits, a ton of different flavored cartos, and a usb hub.
I kept the 4 auto batteries in rotation and charged at all times. After about 6 months I stepped up to CE2/CE4's and e-liquid, but was still using my cig-a-like batteries.

In early 2013 I dropped my nic level to 18mg and took the plunge into Ego/Evod type batteries. I bought my first VV battery in August of 2013 and my first MOD in December of 2013. Today my collection has grown to over 60 batteries and 20 MOD's.

I discovered Vaughn / Vapers.tv / Nova in the fall of 2013. I quickly became a permanent fixture in all of the prime time shows. I saw a need for a reliable, consistent viewer to step up and assist by posting web and winner links for these hosts. I began copying and saving all posts until I had a complete list of all the sponsor links for the shows. It wasn't long until the "Link Ninja" emerged. I supported one show, then two... then quickly began supporting all of the other prime time hosts. On 2/15/14 Nova graciously honored me by making me a MOD for their network... my journey would not be the same without them.

In January of 2014 I went on a mission to find a way to store my eliquid collection without taking up a lot of space on my desk. This journey led me to discover a wire wall rack that is actually intended for nail polish, but works perfectly for up to 50ml size bottles of eliquid. I bought one, hung it, filled it up. I was so impressed with this rack that I began sharing a picture and the link to buy it with other vapers. One by one, vapers in our community began to buy them also. Before I knew it, "Countrypami's Juicy Rack" was born and is now widely known throughout the vaping community. Today, I have 2 of them on my wall.

20151123_032532.jpg

In May of 2014 I was once again honored when I was asked to be a moderator for the Vaping Underground Forum - part of the VaporJoes Network.

Also in May of 2014 I launched my facebook page Countrypami. Check out my Blog here: CountryPami's World of Vaping. Or view my Vape Mail Photo Journal here: CountryPami's Vape Mail Photo Journal.

In November of 2014 I left the Nova network and moved over to the Vaping Underground Live. I am a MOD there and have been with them since it’s conception.

I consider myself a vaping enthusiast... I am very active in our online community and with advocacy efforts.

I am very proud to be a part of the Vaping Underground launch. I look forward to chatting with each of you!

See ya on the boards!! ;)

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Glad to see you here Link ninja Pami. You have made watching Nova much easier and more pleasant. When you need info its Pami to the rescue.
Ahhhhhhhh Shucks @allby ...

AwwShucks_zpsf6b1b6d7.gif

Last edited:

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Countrypami, I live in the country too! They have banned me from the city. Oops. They can't take a joke. You have laughed at a lot of my posts. I think I can make the Forum better. I am The Dark Side of Vaping. The place to come when You think you have been ripped off. I have skills. My answers may be spot on, sometimes crass, but always amusing. If I can do it, I can do it! (Dear Snirdly) You just got an Atomizer from those guys and it won't vape. Try putting a coil & wick in it, add some juice, and call me in the morning.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Snirdly, you need to charge the battery's for it to work. Yes the + goes to the + side. I understand your only 34 years old. Wait for Mom & she will help you. Thanks for your post. (he is going to get a date)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
click your heals three times, and say Tramp is the boss, tramp is the Boss. You might be granted one wish. Or Not.
I am the Dark side, the bringer of Atty's The Prince of Mods. I am the Equalizer. Been screwed? I'm here.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi Pami Congrats on your job I was afraid you had went back to the stinkies when you vanished,you might see other old friends here real soon ;)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi Pami Congrats on your job I was afraid you had went back to the stinkies when you vanished,you might see other old friends here real soon ;)
@oldbikerdude @Maxedout
Thanks!... Nah... no stinkies for this chickie... 3/1 will be 3 years!

When I left ECF I had rolled into my holiday schedule at work and just didn't have the time. Then shortly after that, I discovered Vapers.TV. Nova on Vapers.TV has been my home for the last year. I am also a MOD there. Adrena is there also.
Funny... I just chatted with Yiddles a couple weeks ago. :D

It's really good to see you guys here!... I do miss the old gang!!!
raccoon_zpsefc0bcce.gif

VU Sponsors